Kim Sung-eun "Mellencolia I and I are sad, but not everyone can like me...Thank You"

Actor Kim Sung-eun soothed Melencolia I box on staff hand letter and pepero giftKim Sung-eun told his Instagram on the 12th, Today is a really depressed and upsetting day. ... The day I received the pepero letter of my youngest stylist and received comfort!I am grateful, but I have someone who is comforted and likes me. Everyone knows the truth about me and can not like me. Sometimes it is so sad and sad, but I think someone likes me.I ruled my heart.On my way home from work...good night, he added.Kim Sung-eun, pictured together, is taking a mirror selfie with a pepero in a field, and the hand letter given by the youngest stylist is full of sincerity and affection.Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun signed football player Jung Jo-gook for a hundred years in 2009; he gave birth to the first son Taeha-gun the following year, and got his second daughter, Yunha Yang, in 2017.In January 2020, three years later, she gave birth to her third son and became a dadummam.Kim Sung-eun Instagram

Actor Kim Sung-eun soothed Melencolia I box on staff hand letter and pepero gift

Kim Sung-eun told his Instagram on the 12th, "Today is a really depressed and upsetting day. ... The day I received the pepero letter of my youngest stylist and received comfort! "

"I am grateful, but I have someone who is comforted and likes me." "Everyone knows the truth about me and can not like me. Sometimes it is so sad and sad, but I think someone likes me. I ruled my heart.

"On my way home from work...good night," he added.

Kim Sung-eun, pictured together, is taking a mirror selfie with a pepero in a field, and the hand letter given by the youngest stylist is full of sincerity and affection.

Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun signed football player Jung Jo-gook for a hundred years in 2009; he gave birth to the first son Taeha-gun the following year, and got his second daughter, Yunha Yang, in 2017. In January 2020, three years later, she gave birth to her third son and became a 'dadummam'.

Kim Sung-eun Instagram