Seo Bok' Park Bo-gum "Thank you for the song yo that you could see and learn from the field" Video greeting

Navy Enlisted Park Bo-gum met with a prospective audience in the video.Park Bo-gum greeted Actors in the video released on October 27 through a report on the production of the film Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) which went online.Park Bo-gum, who was Enlisted in August, said, I can not join you and I leave a greeting with my heart in a sad heart. Lee Yong-ju, who presented the character Seo Bok, Gong Yoo, who was able to learn and learn in the field, He said, Im sorry.Park Bo-gum said, Many people have taken a hard shot for Seo Bok, he said. I would like to ask for warm love.Gong Yoo, who watched the video, said, I am embarrassed toward Park Bo-gum, who was away, and said, I am heartbroken when I see the video.

Navy Enlisted Park Bo-gum met with a prospective audience in the video.

Park Bo-gum greeted Actors in the video released on October 27 through a report on the production of the film "Seo Bok" (director Lee Yong-ju) which went online.

Park Bo-gum, who was Enlisted in August, said, "I can not join you and I leave a greeting with my heart in a sad heart." "Lee Yong-ju, who presented the character Seo Bok', Gong Yoo, who was able to learn and learn in the field, "He said, "I'm sorry.

Park Bo-gum said, "Many people have taken a hard shot for Seo Bok'," he said. "I would like to ask for warm love."

Gong Yoo, who watched the video, said, "I am embarrassed" toward Park Bo-gum, who was away, and said, "I am heartbroken when I see the video."