'marriage' EXO Chen, Active duty Enlisted today (26th)...Suho is the fourth in the team

Group EXO member Chen (Kim Jong-dae) is Enlisted as the Army Active duty.On Wednesday, Chen entered the Army Training Center, and after military training, begins military service as Active Duty; Enlisted locations and time will be closed.As a result, Chen is the fourth member of EXO members to fulfill his military service obligations following XiuminEXO D.O., and Suho.I will do my duty to my body and mind to make you look more grown during my service, so I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now, he told fans.Chen, on the other hand, made his debut as a group EXO in 2012 and has been active both at home and abroad. He is also a solo singer and has been performing successfully.In January, he announced his marriage with his girlfriend and premarital prenancy in a handwritten letter, and announced his great surprise to his fans.

Group EXO member Chen (Kim Jong-dae) is Enlisted as the Army Active duty.

On Wednesday, Chen entered the Army Training Center, and after military training, begins military service as Active duty; Enlisted locations and time will be closed.

As a result, Chen is the fourth member of EXO members to fulfill his military service obligations following Xiumin EXO D.O., and Suho.

“I will do my duty to my body and mind to make you look more grown during my service, so I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now,” he told fans.

Chen, on the other hand, made his debut as a group EXO in 2012 and has been active both at home and abroad. He is also a solo singer and has been performing successfully.

In January, he announced his marriage with his girlfriend and premarital prenancy in a handwritten letter, and announced his great surprise to his fans.