Lee Ki-woo, already 18 Again' last shot "

Actor Lee Ki-woo shares 18 Again final shooting sceneLee Ki-woo posted a picture on his personal Instagram on October 5 with an article entitled When I am tired, I listen to music on my head and listen to music.Lee Ki-woo, pictured, is taking a break from drinking water in the gym, with her perishing face size and superior leg length focused her attention.Especially, even if you drink only water, warm physicals made you excited.Meanwhile, Lee Ki-woo is active as Choi Il-kwon in JTBC 18 Again.park jung-min

Actor Lee Ki-woo shares 18 Again' final shooting scene

Lee Ki-woo posted a picture on his personal Instagram on October 5 with an article entitled "When I am tired, I listen to music on my head and listen to music.

Lee Ki-woo, pictured, is taking a break from drinking water in the gym, with her perishing face size and superior leg length focused her attention. Especially, even if you drink only water, warm physicals made you excited.

Meanwhile, Lee Ki-woo is active as Choi Il-kwon in JTBC 18 Again'.

park jung-min