EXO Baekhyun reveals 'Hoonhun' Selfie on the 10th of the holiday "Let's go!"

Baekhyun posted a picture on his instagram on the 2nd, with an article entitled Schedule from morning! Lets go!!!In the photo, Baekhyun is taking a selfie in the choreography room, especially when he draws a warm visual from his comfortable attire.The netizens who responded to this responded such as I love you, I love you and I am so cool.Meanwhile, SuperM, which Baekhyun belongs to, released its first full-length album, Super One, on the 25th of last month.SuperM will appear on Japanese TV Asahis MUSIC STATION (Music Station) on the day.

Baekhyun posted a picture on his instagram on the 2nd, with an article entitled "Schedule from morning! Let's go!!!"

In the photo, Baekhyun is taking a Selfie in the choreography room, especially when he draws a warm visual from his comfortable attire.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "I love you", "I love you" and "I am so cool".

Meanwhile, SuperM, which Baekhyun belongs to, released its first full-length album, "Super One," on the 25th of last month. SuperM will appear on Japanese TV Asahi's "MUSIC STATION (Music Station)" on the day.