Baekhyun reputation, 'Personal Life controversy' Chanyeol added to Disclosure A "Who is my acquaintance?"

EXO Baekhyun expressed absurdity in Mr. As Gluten, which claims to be Chanyeol and his own acquaintance through the reputationGluten.A netizen A said on his 29th day, I was a friend who was greedy but ambitious.I thought you were a better guy than I thought, but I thought it would be good to stay as a friend in the rumors that you hear and the words and actions you do. I think my thoughts and my touch are not wrong either. This is all your business.Whenever, I heard that I would have told you to be careful to talk to you with your words and actions that will be frowned on.  You do not remember what you said at the time, but I remember clearly.I think people who will like me like this anyway, and thats a deception.I dont have the least courtesy to people who like you, support you, and trust you, and youre a handsinking music guy, and you admit that youre not really good at music.You were a little aware that the real music acquaintances around you laughed at you, and you did not imagine that Friend would have recorded it, saying that if you interfere with your music life, you would kill him. You can look back on yourself before you can blame me, and you can apologize to the Friends and call me and tell me about it, and I will defend you and respond?You should have known my character and been prepared to hear no good. Youre still far from calling and letting them go. Chanyeol, please.Baekhyun doesnt live like you.Chanyeol was surrounded by a personal life controversy, claiming that B, who claims to be a former woman friend, had an affair with more than 10 people including BJ, YouTuber, and girl.Here, Mr. As Gluten was on fire, and the controversy grew.Meanwhile, Baekhyun mentioned in the Gluten posted Gluten on his Twitter on the afternoon of the 30th, Who is my acquaintance?It also attracted attention by refuting the Gluten in a figurative way, Mosquito, Cha, you little man ~ oh wobbling.

EXO Baekhyun expressed absurdity in Mr. A's Gluten, which claims to be Chanyeol and his own acquaintance through the reputationGluten.

A netizen A said on his 29th day, "I was a Friend who was greedy but ambitious. I thought you were a better guy than I thought, but I thought it would be good to stay as a Friend in the rumors that you hear and the words and actions you do. "

“I think my thoughts and my touch are not wrong either. This is all your business. Whenever, I heard that I would have told you to be careful to talk to you with your words and actions that will be frowned on. "" You do not remember what you said at the time, but I remember clearly. “I think people who will like me like this anyway, and that’s a deception.”

“I don’t have the least courtesy to people who like you, support you, and trust you, and you’re a handsinking music guy, and you admit that you’re not really good at music. You were a little aware that the real music acquaintances around you laughed at you, and you did not imagine that Friend would have recorded it, saying that if you interfere with your music life, you would kill him. "

“You can look back on yourself before you can blame me, and you can apologize to the Friends and call me and tell me about it, and I will defend you and respond? You should have known my character and been prepared to hear no good. You're still far from calling and letting them go. Chanyeol, please. “Baekhyun doesn’t live like you.”

Chanyeol was surrounded by a Personal Life controversy, claiming that B, who claims to be a former woman Friend, had an affair with more than 10 people including BJ, YouTuber, and girl. Here, Mr. A's Gluten was on fire, and the controversy grew.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun mentioned in the Gluten posted Gluten on his Twitter on the afternoon of the 30th, "Who is my acquaintance?"

It also attracted attention by refuting the Gluten in a figurative way, "Mosquito, Cha, you little man ~ oh wobbling".