'Tircomo M' SAM KIM "Park Bo-gum, so sweet...direct contact and fan-song work"

SAM KIM gave a comment on his work with Park Bo-gum.Singer SAM KIM appeared on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM broadcast on the 13th.SAM KIM has participated in the production of Park Bo-gums fan song All My Love (ALL MY LOVE).My dear brother Park Bo-gum sang it, and I arranged it with Kim Jae-hwi and I wrote it, SAM KIM explained, listening to the song.Kim Young-chul asked, Did Park Bo-gum contact you directly and ask for a song? SAM KIM answered that it was.SAM KIM said, I wanted to see if a real person could sweet like this. It was so sweet. There is no disadvantage.So I think this song could have come out, he added.Photo = SBS-looking radio

SAM KIM gave a comment on his work with Park Bo-gum.

Singer SAM KIM appeared on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' broadcast on the 13th.

SAM KIM has participated in the production of Park Bo-gum's fan song "All My Love (ALL MY LOVE). "My dear brother Park Bo-gum sang it, and I arranged it with Kim Jae-hwi and I wrote it," SAM KIM explained, listening to the song.

Kim Young-chul asked, "Did Park Bo-gum contact you directly and ask for a song?" SAM KIM answered that it was.

SAM KIM said, "I wanted to see if a real person could sweet like this. It was so sweet." "There is no disadvantage. So I think this song could have come out, "he added.

Photo = SBS-looking radio