Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam and Shaking Lee Seung-jun and Scandal

The relationship between Record of Youth Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam began to shake.Park Bo-gum then went as far as the Scandal with Lee Seung-jun.The TVN Monday drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, contained a scene where Park So-dam is getting closer to Won Hae-hyo (played by Byun Woo-suk) instead of Park Bo-gum.When Sa Hye-joon, who was stable on the day, did not answer the phone, he asked Won Hae-hyo to pick him up.Won Hae-hyo, who had An Jeong-ha in mind, said, Thank you. Call me when youre having a hard time. But Ahn said, I went out and crossed the line today.I shouldnt have contacted you, he apologized.Wounded, Won Hae-hyo bowed his head for a moment, but then laughed and said, Youre mistaken. Youre good at Hye-joons girlfriend. You have no other mind.Why do you think I like you? denied the stable smile again.However, Won Hae-hyo filled the position of Sa Hye-joon and became closer to stabilizing with Won Hae-hyo, who introduced Actor Lee Hae-ji (Hye-ri) to stabilize her desire to make up women.After completing the interview with Lee Hae-ji, he came out and called Won Hae-hyo to inform the truth.Sa Hye-joon, who was with Won-ha, was bitter when he saw that An Jeong-ha delivered the happy news to Won Hae-hyo first, not himself.After that, Sa Hye-joon waited for stable at home. When Ahn said that he should not come home because he was worried about Scandal, Sa Hye-joon said, You can open love.If you are open to the public, there is no restriction on meeting. I will continue to follow the camera and relay it.Sa Hye-joon said, We are breaking up? But he did not give up his opinion saying, I do not know what is ahead.Sa Hye-joon said, Why do not you call me and call Hae-hyo when you have a good thing? I have never been busy and I have come to you because I am busy.Its a murderous schedule, but youre doing your best to me, and you know what? Im doing my best.I have to make it easier to see for a while, I have to be happy to see for a while, I have to show a bright look for a while. Meanwhile, the next day, Sa Hye-joon received a call saying that he and Charlie Jeong had a Scandal.

The relationship between Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam began to shake. Park Bo-gum then went as far as the Scandal with Lee Seung-jun.

The TVN Monday drama Record of Youth', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, contained a scene where Park So-dam is getting closer to Won Hae-hyo (played by Byun Woo-suk) instead of Park Bo-gum.

When Sa Hye-joon, who was stable on the day, did not answer the phone, he asked Won Hae-hyo to pick him up.

Won Hae-hyo, who had An Jeong-ha in mind, said, Thank you. Call me when you're having a hard time. But Ahn said, I went out and crossed the line today. I shouldn't have contacted you," he apologized.

Wounded, Won Hae-hyo bowed his head for a moment, but then laughed and said, "You're mistaken. You're good at Hye-joon's girlfriend. You have no other mind. Why do you think I like you?" denied the stable smile again.

However, Won Hae-hyo filled the position of Sa Hye-joon and became closer to stabilizing with Won Hae-hyo, who introduced Actor Lee Hae-ji (Hye-ri) to stabilize her desire to make up women.

After completing the interview with Lee Hae-ji, he came out and called Won Hae-hyo to inform the truth. Sa Hye-joon, who was with Won-ha, was bitter when he saw that An Jeong-ha delivered the happy news to Won Hae-hyo first, not himself.

After that, Sa Hye-joon waited for stable at home. When Ahn said that he should not come home because he was worried about Scandal, Sa Hye-joon said, "You can open love. "If you are open to the public, there is no restriction on meeting." "I will continue to follow the camera and relay it.

Sa Hye-joon said, "We are breaking up?" But he did not give up his opinion saying, "I do not know what is ahead."

Sa Hye-joon said, "Why do not you call me and call Hae-hyo when you have a good thing? I have never been busy and I have come to you because I am busy." "It's a murderous schedule, but you're doing your best to me, and you know what? I'm doing my best. I have to make it easier to see for a while, I have to be happy to see for a while, I have to show a bright look for a while. "

Meanwhile, the next day, Sa Hye-joon received a call saying that he and Charlie Jeong had a Scandal.