Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum - Park So-dam, Danger's continuation in a couple

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam Couples successive Danger came to visitAs they were getting busy and moving away from their minds, rumors continued around them.On the 19th TVN monthly drama Record of Youth, secrets were drawn between Park Bo-gum (Sah Hye-joon) and Park So-dam (Stable).Earlier, Park So-dam had called on Byeon Wooseok (Won Hae-hyo) for help in a sudden heavy rain.Byeon Wooseok, who helped, was treated to tea at home because he could not just send it.At this time, Park Bo-gum was called but did not mention that Byeon Wooseok was at home, worried that he would care.Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam couple were interviewed by Lee Seung-jun (Charlie Jung) in the past, and his ex-girlfriend Seol In-ah (Jung Ji-ah) in solving rumors.Not only here, but this time, the story of his love affair with Lee Sung-kyung (Jin Seo-woo), who worked together on the drama, was reported.Park So-dam considers the sorry Park Bo-gum and says, There is no day when your article is not available these days.I do not see entertainment articles because I think it will be bad for my mental health. But the repetition of this relationship has become a little tired.Park So-dam, who confides more stories to Byeon Wooseok than himself because he is busy, caused a sadness.Why do you do it to Haehyo without calling me when something happy happened to you?I am doing my best to me on a murderous schedule and I am doing my best.I want to show a bright look for a while. Park So-dams position.At the end of the broadcast, Lee Seung-jun was reported to the media that the last person to call before his death was Park Bo-gum, and Danger was announced again.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam Couples' successive Danger came to visit As they were getting busy and moving away from their minds, rumors continued around them.

On the 19th TVN monthly drama "Record of Youth", secrets were drawn between Park Bo-gum (Sah Hye-joon) and Park So-dam (Stable).

Earlier, Park So-dam had called on Byeon Wooseok (Won Hae-hyo) for help in a sudden heavy rain. Byeon Wooseok, who helped, was treated to tea at home because he could not just send it. At this time, Park Bo-gum was called but did not mention that Byeon Wooseok was at home, worried that he would care.

Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam couple were interviewed by Lee Seung-jun (Charlie Jung) in the past, and his ex-girlfriend Seol In-ah (Jung Ji-ah) in solving rumors. Not only here, but this time, the story of his love affair with Lee Sung-kyung (Jin Seo-woo), who worked together on the drama, was reported.

Park So-dam considers the sorry Park Bo-gum and says, "There is no day when your article is not available these days. I do not see entertainment articles because I think it will be bad for my mental health. "But the repetition of this relationship has become a little tired. Park So-dam, who confides more stories to Byeon Wooseok than himself because he is busy, caused a sadness.

"Why do you do it to Haehyo without calling me when something happy happened to you? "I am doing my best to me on a murderous schedule and I am doing my best. I want to show a bright look for a while. "Park So-dam's position.

At the end of the broadcast, Lee Seung-jun was reported to the media that the last person to call before his death was Park Bo-gum, and Danger was announced again.