"Brahms" side "Park Eun-bin X Kim Min-jae with enthusiasm."

Do you like Brahms? Park Eun-bin Kim Min-jae takes the stage together.Do you like SBS drama Brahms which left only two times to the end? (playplayed by Ryu Bo-ri/directed by Cho Young-min) heralded the concert of The Graduate concert by Park Eun-bin Kim Min-jae on October 19.Do you like Brahms? amplified the curiosity for the ending by drawing a sad farewell between Chae Song-ah (Park Eun-bin) and Park Joon-yung (Kim Min-jae).The situation of Chae Song-a and Park Joon-yung, who could not catch her, made the viewers feel sad and waited for the last story.Do you like Brahms, which was released in the meantime? The 15th scene raises expectations by foreshadowing unexpected situations.Park Joon-yung is a piano accompanist at the Graduate concert of Chae Song-a. The first concert of the two, the double, is anticipated and focuses attention.Chae Song-a and Park Joon-yung in the public photos are on stage together.Dressed in a simple black dress, Chae Song-a stands with a violin, while Park Joon-yung in a black suit sits in front of the piano.The two men, who look at each other as if they are ready, start to play.It makes me more excited to see the scene of Park Joon-yung, who has become a strong partner with Chae Song-a who plays with sincerity.The former accompanist of the entrance exam song said, It is okay to be alone, but when I go into the piano, I keep shaking.I think the music is hesitant, said Lee Jung-kyung (Park Ji-hyun) during the master class. I think the music is hesitant.I should play with confidence in the idea that I am going to take the music. I wonder if Chae Song-a, who asked me, How should I have confidence? Above all, it is a matter of concern to see what songs Chae Song and Park Joon-yung played.Previously, Chae Song-a prepared the Frank Violin Sonata as a song for The Graduate Concert with the graduate entrance examination song.However, in the 15th preview video, Chae Song-a and Park Joon-yung, who talked about the song Brahms, focused their attention.Park Joon-yung, who asked me to let him accompaniment, said, I do not like Brahms.Indeed, their first concert is amplifying their curiosity and expectation.bak-beauty

'Do you like Brahms?' Park Eun-bin Kim Min-jae takes the stage together.

Do you like SBS Drama 'Brahms' which left only two times to the end? ' (playplayed by Ryu Bo-ri/directed by Cho Young-min) heralded the concert of The Graduate concert by Park Eun-bin Kim Min-jae on October 19.

"Do you like Brahms?" amplified the curiosity for the ending by drawing a sad farewell between Chae Song-ah (Park Eun-bin) and Park Joon-yung (Kim Min-jae). The situation of Chae Song-a and Park Joon-yung, who could not catch her, made the viewers feel sad and waited for the last story.

Do you like Brahms, which was released in the meantime? The 15th scene raises expectations by foreshadowing unexpected situations. Park Joon-yung is a piano accompanist at The Graduate concert of Chae Song-a. The first concert of the two, the double, is anticipated and focuses attention.

Chae Song-a and Park Joon-yung in the public photos are on stage together. Dressed in a simple Black Dress, Chae Song-a stands with a violin, while Park Joon-yung in a Black suit sits in front of the piano. The two men, who look at each other as if they are ready, start to play. It makes me more excited to see the scene of Park Joon-yung, who has become a strong partner with Chae Song-a who plays with sincerity.

The former accompanist of the entrance exam song said, "It is okay to be alone, but when I go into the piano, I keep shaking. "I think the music is hesitant," said Lee Jung-kyung (Park Ji-hyun) during the master class. "I think the music is hesitant. I should play with confidence in the idea that I am going to take the music. "I wonder if Chae Song-a, who asked me," How should I have confidence? "

Above all, it is a matter of concern to see what songs Chae Song and Park Joon-yung played. Previously, Chae Song-a prepared the Frank Violin Sonata as a song for The Graduate Concert with The Graduate entrance examination song. However, in the 15th preview video, Chae Song-a and Park Joon-yung, who talked about the song Brahms, focused their attention. Park Joon-yung, who asked me to let him accompaniment, said, "I do not like Brahms." Indeed, their first concert is amplifying their curiosity and expectation.

bak-beauty