Record of Youth' Park So-dam tells Park Bo-gum: "I'm not your fan, I'm a Byeon Woo-seok fan" lie

Record of Youth Park So-dam lied to Park Bo-gumIn episode 2 of TVNs Monday drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the 8th, Park So-dam was caught by Park Bo-gum as a fan.On this day, Sa Hye-joon asked An Jeong-ha, Was she a fan of mine? Did she like me? And she replied, No, I have to say no. I understand.Some of my photos are better. This man is real. I really didnt want to say it. Won Hae Hyo. I want it.Why are you two? He said, Why are you sure it is two people? And then he said, Why did I be so sure?And, said the stable Did you want me to like it? It was misunderstood. Sa Hye-joon, who heard such a stable, said, So it is less embarrassing.I hate to be mistaken, he said.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Record of Youth' Park So-dam lied to Park Bo-gum

In episode 2 of TVN's Monday drama "Record of Youth," which was broadcast on the 8th, Park So-dam was caught by Park Bo-gum as a fan. On this day, Sa Hye-joon asked An Jeong-ha, "Was she a fan of mine? Did she like me?" And she replied, "No, I have to say no. I understand. "Some of my photos are better." "This man is real. I really didn't want to say it. Won Hae Hyo. I want it. Why are you two? "He said," Why are you sure it is two people? "And then he said," Why did I be so sure? "And," said the stable "Did you want me to like it? It was misunderstood." Sa Hye-joon, who heard such a stable, said, "So it is less embarrassing. I hate to be mistaken, "he said.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen