Lovelyz 'Ah-Choo' birth story of hit song maker Seo Ji Eum. "It was originally just you ~"

The lyricist Seo Ji Eum appeared on TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block, which aired on the afternoon of the 9th.Yoo Jae-seok, an MC broadcaster, said, I use words that I can not easily see in the house, he said. What did you think about Lovelyzs Achu and EXOs growl?So, Seo Ji Eum said, There is an English (song) guide, and the pronunciation should be similar. It was originally just you, but I changed it to ah-choo.I had a growling in the chorus, and I thought of the idiom first, he said. I wrote the rest based on it.Seo Ji Eum is the best song to write the lyrics, and Omai Girls Windy Day and Red Velvets LP are cited.He commented on Red Velvets LP, saying, It is likening the LPG version to the mind of a person, and reading the texture of the mind with the fingertips and toes.Earlier, Seo Ji Eum entered the path of lyricist through Ha Dong-gyuns heart one side in 2012.Since then, he has been responsible for the writing of hits by dozens of artists representing Korea, including EXO, Lovelyz, Red Velvet, Ohmy Girl, Girls Generation, and TVXQ.

The lyricist Seo Ji Eum appeaRED on TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block, which aiRED on the afternoon of the 9th.

Yoo Jae-seok, an MC broadcaster, said, "I use words that I can not easily see in the house," he said. "What did you think about Lovelyz's Achu and EXO's growl?"

So, Seo Ji Eum said, "There is an English (song) guide, and the pronunciation should be similar." "It was originally just you, but I changed it to ah-choo."

"I had a 'growling' in the chorus, and I thought of the idiom first," he said. "I wrote the rest based on it."

Seo Ji Eum is the best song to write the lyrics, and Omai Girl's 'Windy Day' and RED Velvet's 'LP' are cited.

He commented on RED Velvet's LP, saying, "It is likening the LPG version to the mind of a person, and reading the texture of the mind with the fingertips and toes."

Earlier, Seo Ji Eum enteRED the path of lyricist through Ha Dong-gyun's "heart one side" in 2012.

Since then, he has been responsible for the writing of hits by dozens of artists representing Korea, including EXO, Lovelyz, RED Velvet, Ohmy Girl, Girls' Generation, and TVXQ.