Jung Yein pictorial "2022, Lovelyz all need new Top Model year"

Jung Yein, a native of Lovelyz, has covered the February issue of Wellness Magazine Pilates S.Jung Yein in the picture captures the attention of the readers with alluring eyes.It is no exaggeration to say that 2022 is the best year for the tow who has a strange atmosphere as you know.After the dissolution of Lovelyz last year, Toyin took his first step as a solo singer by working with the Surbream Artist Agency to release the digital single Plus n Minus.Toyn said, This is the first time I have experienced magazine cover models, so I am excited. I could not hide my joy before shooting the picture.When I was 17 years old, my body was reduced because of my decreased amount of exercise and my body was sore that I felt the need for muscular exercise, said Yein. I have been in full swing since I was 20 years old, and I have been steadily continuing to become attracted to Pilates, who can grow both muscle mass and flexibility.When I usually choose clothes, I prefer clothes that use comfortable design and stretchable materials, he said.Finally, he added, 2022 is a year when all Lovelyz members need a new Top Model. I am going to visit various activities in the future, so I hope you will support me a lot.

Jung Yein, a native of Lovelyz, has covered the February issue of Wellness Magazine Pilates S.

Jung Yein in the picture captures the attention of the readers with alluring eyes. It is no exaggeration to say that 2022 is the best year for the tow who has a strange atmosphere as you know.

After the dissolution of Lovelyz last year, Toyin took his first step as a Solo singer by working with the Surbream Artist Agency to release the digital single Plus n Minus.

Toyn said, This is the first time I have experienced magazine cover models, so I am excited. I could not hide my joy before shooting the picture.

“When I was 17 years old, my body was reduced because of my decreased amount of exercise and my body was sore that I felt the need for muscular exercise,” said Yein. “I have been in full swing since I was 20 years old, and I have been steadily continuing to become attracted to Pilates, who can grow both muscle mass and flexibility.”

"When I usually choose clothes, I prefer clothes that use comfortable design and stretchable materials," he said.

Finally, he added, "2022 is a year when all Lovelyz members need a new Top Model." "I am going to visit various activities in the future, so I hope you will support me a lot."