Running Man' Park Eun-bin, Yoo Jae-Suk also surprised by the unexpected Foul play 'laughs'

Running Man Park Eun-bin laughed with an unexpected Foul play.Lee Kwang-soo won the championship on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 30th.Park Eun-bin appeared as a guest with Kim Min-jae, Park Ji-hyun and Kim Sung-chul, and introduced SBS New Moon drama Do you like Brahms?Yoo Jae-Suk joked, I promote it naturally, and I told the storyline from start to finish, and Park Eun-bin firmly laughed at the first broadcast date.The members then took a music test to set the grade.Park Eun-bin saw Kim Min-jae and Yoo Jae-Suks test papers alternately, and the crew cautioned that they should not cheat.Mr. Eunbin has a lot of cheating unexpectedly - I didnt know it was this person, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Konyaspor team (Park Ji-hyun, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-chan), Ju Hwang team (Kim Min-jae, Ji Seok-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk), Blue team (Park Eun-bin, Haha, Jeon So-min, Kim Sung-chul) are 14th Period My Dreaming of Music Gifted contestPark Eun-bin took Lee Kwang-soo against the right answer and hit the right night; Lee Kwang-soo said, I hit my nose with my palm while pretending to hit me with my finger.How hard do you want to hit me?Lee Kwang-soo, who then got the right answer, said he would hit Park Eun-bin on the night.Haha told Kim Sung-chul to do black knights, but Park Eun-bin said he would just do it; Park Eun-bin said, I hit him a little bit earlier.Im shooting tomorrow, appeals Lee Kwang-soo, who hit Park Eun-bins side of the head, while Park Eun-bin fell forward.Yoo Jae-Suk told Lee Kwang-soo, Are you a person? and Park Eun-bin said, Can I go home?Yoo Jae-Suk said, Eun Bin is good at reaction. 24th Period Mystery splits strawberry. You have to return a dish of food every time youre wrong.When Jeon So-min was wrong and had to take out the food, Park Eun-bin said he would take out the ssamjang.However, Ssam and Ssamjang were set, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, said, Eun Bin is not a little neat.While the orange team beat, Jeon So-min secretly ate the meat; Park Eun-bin said, Is it delicious?I ate together, and Jeon So-min whispered, I do not know if I can not understand it now.However, the production team said, Did you eat it in advance? And Yoo Jae-Suk said, Jeon So-min is so, but why is Eun Bin?How much I couldnt say in Stobrig and I added a laugh.The Konyaspor team, who won first place at the 24th Period Mystery, asked the grade of Park Eun-bin, Yoo Jae-Suk.Park Eun-bin was a senior, and won the overall first place in the music test.Since then, Park Eun-bin has accurately reasoned the members grades in the final race, and started the race by forming a senior alliance with Kim Sung-chul and Park Ji-hyun.The final result was Park Eun-bin and Kim Sung-chul in the sixth grade, but Lee Kwang-soo, the highest grader alone, won the championship.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
Running Man Park Eun-bin laughed with an unexpected Foul play.Lee Kwang-soo won the championship on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 30th.Park Eun-bin appeared as a guest with Kim Min-jae, Park Ji-hyun and Kim Sung-chul, and introduced SBS New Moon drama Do you like Brahms?Yoo Jae-Suk joked, I promote it naturally, and I told the storyline from start to finish, and Park Eun-bin firmly laughed at the first broadcast date.The members then took a music test to set the grade.Park Eun-bin saw Kim Min-jae and Yoo Jae-Suks test papers alternately, and the crew cautioned that they should not cheat.Mr. Eunbin has a lot of cheating unexpectedly - I didnt know it was this person, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Konyaspor team (Park Ji-hyun, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-chan), Ju Hwang team (Kim Min-jae, Ji Seok-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk), Blue team (Park Eun-bin, Haha, Jeon So-min, Kim Sung-chul) are 14th Period My Dreaming of Music Gifted contestPark Eun-bin took Lee Kwang-soo against the right answer and hit the right night; Lee Kwang-soo said, I hit my nose with my palm while pretending to hit me with my finger.How hard do you want to hit me?Lee Kwang-soo, who then got the right answer, said he would hit Park Eun-bin on the night.Haha told Kim Sung-chul to do black knights, but Park Eun-bin said he would just do it; Park Eun-bin said, I hit him a little bit earlier.Im shooting tomorrow, appeals Lee Kwang-soo, who hit Park Eun-bins side of the head, while Park Eun-bin fell forward.Yoo Jae-Suk told Lee Kwang-soo, Are you a person? and Park Eun-bin said, Can I go home?Yoo Jae-Suk said, Eun Bin is good at reaction. 24th Period Mystery splits strawberry. You have to return a dish of food every time youre wrong.When Jeon So-min was wrong and had to take out the food, Park Eun-bin said he would take out the ssamjang.However, Ssam and Ssamjang were set, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, said, Eun Bin is not a little neat.While the orange team beat, Jeon So-min secretly ate the meat; Park Eun-bin said, Is it delicious?I ate together, and Jeon So-min whispered, I do not know if I can not understand it now.However, the production team said, Did you eat it in advance? And Yoo Jae-Suk said, Jeon So-min is so, but why is Eun Bin?How much I couldnt say in Stobrig and I added a laugh.The Konyaspor team, who won first place at the 24th Period Mystery, asked the grade of Park Eun-bin, Yoo Jae-Suk.Park Eun-bin was a senior, and won the overall first place in the music test.Since then, Park Eun-bin has accurately reasoned the members grades in the final race, and started the race by forming a senior alliance with Kim Sung-chul and Park Ji-hyun.The final result was Park Eun-bin and Kim Sung-chul in the sixth grade, but Lee Kwang-soo, the highest grader alone, won the championship.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Park Eun-bin laughed with an unexpected Foul play.

Lee Kwang-soo won the championship on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 30th.

Park Eun-bin appeared as a guest with Kim Min-jae, Park Ji-hyun and Kim Sung-chul, and introduced SBS New Moon drama 'Do you like Brahms?' Yoo Jae-Suk joked, "I promote it naturally, and I told the storyline from start to finish," and Park Eun-bin firmly laughed at the first broadcast date.

The members then took a music test to set the grade. Park Eun-bin saw Kim Min-jae and Yoo Jae-Suk's test papers alternately, and the crew cautioned that they should not cheat. "Mr. Eunbin has a lot of cheating unexpectedly - I didn't know it was this person," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

Konyaspor team (Park Ji-hyun, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-chan), Ju Hwang team (Kim Min-jae, Ji Seok-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk), Blue team (Park Eun-bin, Haha, Jeon So-min, Kim Sung-chul) are 14th Period My 'Dreaming of Music Gifted' contest Park Eun-bin took Lee Kwang-soo against the right answer and hit the right night; Lee Kwang-soo said, "I hit my nose with my palm while pretending to hit me with my finger. How hard do you want to hit me?"

Lee Kwang-soo, who then got the right answer, said he would hit Park Eun-bin on the night. Haha told Kim Sung-chul to do black knights, but Park Eun-bin said he would just do it; Park Eun-bin said, "I hit him a little bit earlier. I'm shooting tomorrow," appeals Lee Kwang-soo, who hit Park Eun-bin's side of the head, while Park Eun-bin fell forward. Yoo Jae-Suk told Lee Kwang-soo, "Are you a person?" and Park Eun-bin said, "Can I go home? "Yoo Jae-Suk said," Eun Bin is good at reaction. "

24th Period Mystery splits strawberry. You have to return a dish of food every time you're wrong. When Jeon So-min was wrong and had to take out the food, Park Eun-bin said he would take out the ssamjang. However, Ssam and Ssamjang were set, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, said, "Eun Bin is not a little neat."

While the orange team beat, Jeon So-min secretly ate the meat; Park Eun-bin said, "Is it delicious? "I ate together," and Jeon So-min whispered, "I do not know if I can not understand it now." However, the production team said, "Did you eat it in advance?" And Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Jeon So-min is so, but why is Eun Bin? How much "I couldn't say in "Stobrig" and I added a laugh.

The Konyaspor team, who won first place at the 24th Period Mystery, asked the grade of Park Eun-bin, Yoo Jae-Suk. Park Eun-bin was a senior, and won the overall first place in the music test. Since then, Park Eun-bin has accurately reasoned the members' grades in the final Race, and started the Race by forming a senior alliance with Kim Sung-chul and Park Ji-hyun. The final result was Park Eun-bin and Kim Sung-chul in the sixth grade, but Lee Kwang-soo, the highest grader alone, won the championship.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen