'My Dangerous Wife' Choi You-Wha reveals first still in deadly charm

Seoul = = The first still cut, which My Dangerous Wife Choi You-Wha transformed into Jin Sun-mee, projected with instinct and desire, was released.MBNs new miniseries My Dangerous Wife (playplayed by Hwang Da-eun/directed by Lee Hyung-min) unveiled a still cut of Choi You-Wha, which was transformed into Jin Sun-mee, the Italian restaurant manager of Kim Yun-Cheol (Choi Won-young) Soyou.My dangerous wife is a mystery couple brutal drama that many couples who live in this age can sympathize with, but marriage is just a life that they love and marriage.Through the eerie realization that he has lived with the most dangerous enemy in the home that he thought was safest, and at the same time, he boldly explores the minmul of marriage what victory and failure in marriage means through a couple who start a dangerous war.Choi You-Wha is the Italian restaurant manager of Kim Yun-Cheol Soyou and plays Jin Sun-mee in a special relationship with Kim Yun-Cheol.Jin Sun-mee is a person who has suffered from the trials and hardships of terrible poverty.To get what you want, you have the boldness of jumping in without fire.The still cut that was released on the day showed the first appearance of Choi You-Wha wearing a suit with a straight angle and showing a cool atmosphere.In the play, Jin Sun-mee is working at the restaurant Old Crop.Jin Sun-mee is radiating a professional charisma that checks the restaurant preparation with a keen eye.Indeed, Jin Sun-mee is curious about what kind of secret relationship Shim Jae-kyung (Kim Jong-eun) and Kim Yun-Cheol are intertwined with.Choi You-Wha said, I am enjoying and enjoying the staff and seniors who are leading me well and making me comfortable. I think I can show you a new charm that I have never shown through the character of Jin Sun-mee.Choi You-Wha is always a sincere and sincere attitude and expresses my role 200%, said Keith, a producer. Please watch Choi You-Whas big role in doubling the provocative charm in my dangerous wife with honesty that rushes toward my goal.Meanwhile, My Dangerous Wife will be broadcast for the first time on October 5.

Seoul = = The first still cut, which 'My Dangerous Wife' Choi You-Wha transformed into Jin Sun-mee, projected with instinct and desire, was released.

MBN's new miniseries "My Dangerous Wife" (playplayed by Hwang Da-eun/directed by Lee Hyung-min) unveiled a still cut of Choi You-Wha, which was transformed into Jin Sun-mee, the Italian restaurant manager of Kim Yun-Cheol (Choi Won-young) Soyou.

'My dangerous wife' is a 'mystery couple brutal drama' that many couples who live in this age can sympathize with, but marriage is just a life that they love and marriage. Through the eerie realization that he has lived with the most dangerous enemy in the home that he thought was safest, and at the same time, he boldly explores the "minmul" of marriage what victory and failure in marriage means through a couple who start a "dangerous war".

Choi You-Wha is the Italian restaurant manager of Kim Yun-Cheol Soyou and plays Jin Sun-mee in a 'special relationship' with Kim Yun-Cheol. Jin Sun-mee is a person who has suffered from the trials and hardships of terrible poverty. To get what you want, you have the boldness of jumping in without fire.

The still cut that was released on the day showed the first appearance of Choi You-Wha wearing a suit with a straight angle and showing a cool atmosphere. In the play, Jin Sun-mee is working at the restaurant 'Old Crop'. Jin Sun-mee is radiating a professional charisma that checks the restaurant preparation with a keen eye. Indeed, Jin Sun-mee is curious about what kind of secret relationship Shim Jae-kyung (Kim Jong-eun) and Kim Yun-Cheol are intertwined with.

Choi You-Wha said, "I am enjoying and enjoying the staff and seniors who are leading me well and making me comfortable." "I think I can show you a new charm that I have never shown through the character of Jin Sun-mee."

"Choi You-Wha is always a sincere and sincere attitude and expresses my role 200%," said Keith, a producer. "Please watch Choi You-Wha's big role in doubling the provocative charm in my dangerous wife with honesty that rushes toward my goal."

Meanwhile, 'My Dangerous Wife' will be broadcast for the first time on October 5.