Lee Sang-yeob's "I'll Should be" shooting ending "Our memories will continue"

Lee Sang-yeob said that he had finished shooting KBS 2TV weekend drama I went once.Actor Lee Sang-yeob wrote to his instagram on September 10, Once she came in.. I finished all the shots yesterday.Really. I have always been in charge, and I have been impressed by this until the end. Lee Sang-yeob said, Yes, our filming is really over.But I Should be not Should beubt that our memories will continue, and thank my sisters who have suffered so much for their I Should be. You have completed Yoon Kyu-jin. I love you so much.Thank you. kim myeong-mi

Lee Sang-yeob said that he had finished shooting KBS 2TV weekend drama 'I went once'.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob wrote to his instagram on September 10, "Once she came in.. I finished all the shots yesterday. Really. I have always been in charge, and I have been impressed by this until the end. "

Lee Sang-yeob said, "Yes, our filming is really over. But I Should be not Should beubt that our memories will continue, and thank my sisters who have suffered so much for their "I Should be." You have completed Yoon Kyu-jin. I love you so much. Thank you. "

kim myeong-mi