Kim So-eun, sitting on the couch, showed off his ego and said, "Love is annoying, but I do not like loneliness."

Kim So-eun gives recent pictureOn September 9, Kim So-eun posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Love is annoying but I do not want to be lonely.Kim So-eun in the public photo seems to be sitting on a couch thinking about something.The netizens responded that they were watching the sister drama well and I am shooting my head.Lee Ye-ji
Kim So-eun gives recent pictureOn September 9, Kim So-eun posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Love is annoying but I do not want to be lonely.Kim So-eun in the public photo seems to be sitting on a couch thinking about something.The netizens responded that they were watching the sister drama well and I am shooting my head.Lee Ye-ji

Kim So-eun gives recent picture

On September 9, Kim So-eun posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Love is annoying but I do not want to be lonely". Kim So-eun in the public photo seems to be sitting on a couch thinking about something. The netizens responded that they were "watching the sister drama well" and "I am shooting my head".

Lee Ye-ji