'Flower of Evil' Lee Joon-gi X Moon Chae-won X Jang Hee-jin X Seo Hyeon-woo, 4-in 4-color closing remarks

Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin, and Seo Hyeon-woo expressed their feelings ahead of the end of tvN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Flower of Evil.TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Flower of Evil (director Kim Cheol-gyu, playwright Yoo Jung-hee, production studio Dragon, monster union) In the last broadcast, Do Hae-soo (Jang Hee-jin), who was in danger of death with two shots toward Do Hyun-soo (Lee Joon-gi) and Baek Hee-sung (Kim Ji-hoon) I decorated the ending while I was floating.Do Hae-soo and Kim Moo-jin, as well as Do Hyun-soos melodrama of Cha JiWon (Moon Chae-won), are also raising explosive questions at the last meeting about what direction they will flow.As the attention of hot viewers is focused more than ever, the protagonists of the Flower of Evil, which is performing a series of hot performances in the play, presented a special message to repay the love.Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo, who proved the class of Myeongbul-jeon, said, All the flowers of evil that have been running for the past seven months have been completed.In fact, when I first started, it felt difficult and I felt a lot of pressure to do well.I think it was able to finish well thanks to the bishop, the artist, the staff and the fellow actors who have been together. I was really grateful to the audience who enjoyed and supported the Flower of Evil together, so I was able to finish it with more power.Although every work has done, Flower of Evil seems to have a long toxicity.I would like to express my sincere gratitude and love to all those who love Flower of Evil and Do Hyun-soo. Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life character as Cha JiWon, said, I do not yet realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is about to end.I think it will be remembered to me as a work that is more rewarding than ever because I have done my best to shoot. I am deeply grateful to the viewers who loved the drama.There were moments that were difficult and difficult as I wanted to express my feelings with the character Cha JiWon as true as possible.But thanks to the love that viewers sent me, I was able to overcome it well.It was a really happy time to meet all the staff including Kim Chul-gyu, Yoo Jung-hee, and fellow actors with good works.I would like to ask for your interest and expectation for the flower of evil until the end. Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu Station, who had a stronger heart than anyone in a thin atmosphere, said, It was a happy time to receive an unexpected big love.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the people who made it together and the viewers who have been begging.I hope you will join me until the end of the final episode of Flower of Evil will be broadcast tonight. Seo Hyeon-woo, who has proved the genre-unlimited acting spectrum in the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, Thanks to the hot love and interest of the viewers, I think I was able to finish well with my staff and safety.I hope that the audience will be able to work hard and that the flower of evil will be a sincere comfort to rest for a while in the difficult situation. The final page of the high-density emotional tracking drama of the two people facing the truth that they want to ignore, Baek Hee-sung (Do Hyun-soo), the man who played even love, and his wife Cha JiWon, who started to doubt his reality, can be seen at the last episode of tvN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Flower of Evil at 10:50 pm today (23rd).

Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin, and Seo Hyeon-woo expressed their feelings ahead of the end of tvN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Flower of Evil'.

TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Flower of Evil' (director Kim Cheol-gyu, playwright Yoo Jung-hee, production studio Dragon, monster union) In the last broadcast, Do Hae-soo (Jang Hee-jin), who was in danger of death with two shots toward Do Hyun-soo (Lee Joon-gi) and Baek Hee-sung (Kim Ji-hoon) I decorated the ending while I was floating. Do Hae-soo and Kim Moo-jin, as well as Do Hyun-soo's melodrama of Cha JiWon (Moon Chae-won), are also raising explosive questions at the last meeting about what direction they will flow.

As the attention of hot viewers is focused more than ever, the protagonists of the Flower of Evil, which is performing a series of hot performances in the play, presented a special message to repay the love.

Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo, who proved the class of 'Myeongbul-jeon', said, "All the 'flowers of evil' that have been running for the past seven months have been completed. In fact, when I first started, it felt difficult and I felt a lot of pressure to do well. I think it was able to finish well thanks to the bishop, the artist, the staff and the fellow Actors who have been together. "

“I was really grateful to the audience who enjoyed and supported the Flower of Evil together, so I was able to finish it with more power. Although every work has done, 'Flower of Evil' seems to have a long toxicity. I would like to express my sincere gratitude and love to all those who love 'Flower of Evil' and Do Hyun-soo. "

Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life Character as Cha JiWon, said, "I do not yet realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is about to end. I think it will be remembered to me as a work that is more rewarding than ever because I have done my best to shoot. "

"I am deeply grateful to the viewers who loved the drama. There were moments that were difficult and difficult as I wanted to express my feelings with the Character Cha JiWon as true as possible. But thanks to the love that viewers sent me, I was able to overcome it well. It was a really happy time to meet all the staff including Kim Chul-gyu, Yoo Jung-hee, and fellow Actors with good works. I would like to ask for your interest and expectation for the flower of evil until the end. "

Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu Station, who had a stronger heart than anyone in a thin atmosphere, said, "It was a happy time to receive an unexpected big love. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the people who made it together and the viewers who have been begging. I hope you will join me until the end of the final episode of "Flower of Evil" will be broadcast tonight. "

Seo Hyeon-woo, who has proved the genre-unlimited acting spectrum in the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, "Thanks to the hot love and interest of the viewers, I think I was able to finish well with my staff and safety. I hope that the audience will be able to work hard and that the flower of evil will be a sincere comfort to rest for a while in the difficult situation. "

The final page of the high-density emotional Tracking drama of the two people facing the truth that they want to ignore, Baek Hee-sung (Do Hyun-soo), the man who played even love, and his wife Cha JiWon, who started to doubt his reality, can be seen at the last episode of tvN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Flower of Evil' at 10:50 pm today (23rd).