Hometown Flex ' Hojin Ryu pd "Cha Tae-hyun - Lee Seung-gi was possible"

TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex  was concluded after 11th on the 20th.Originally made into a twelve-part series, I met the difficulty of Corona 19, and I finished the turn.KBS 2TV 1 night and 2 days Hojin Ryu PD, who was the head of the season 3, and 1 night and 2 days series actor Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi combination attracted attention from the beginning of the broadcast.It was noted what synergies these three would create: as a result, the Seoul villagers, who only knew Seoul, shared their memories in the hometown of local legends and made them feel warm.Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi melted naturally into the program and added entertainment to the entertainment aspect, which is said to have created more entertainment.Ryu PD said, It is not a long season, so it is awkward to say that it is a testimony, but it was a pleasant and difficult period.As a native of Providence, I had a desire to convey personal feelings about my hometown and various information about the area, but it was such a season that there were many well-expressed but many unfortunate parts. It was a trip that led to the Busan, Gwangju and Cheongju Broadcasting, Daejeon and Jeonju; Liu PD said, When you get a chance, you go in the order that comes to mind.I went to the largest provider city Busan first, and then I was in Jeonju, which is famous for Jeolla-do Gwangju, Chungcheong-do Cheongju Broadcasting, the most energetic Daejeon Metropolitan City, and food. The most important consideration in the presence of local people was the person who was curious about his childhood, and at least one of the guests wanted to have a relationship with the MCs.I wanted to see the usual appearance and the change when I went to my hometown. I was invited to Jang Hyuk, Yunho Yunho, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Junho and Defcon.Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi thanked both MCs, who said: Without two people it would have been much harder to get the program out.Or perhaps it was impossible. Sometimes the place with personal memories can be plain, and there are many personal history that can not be heard well.That part was formed by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi, who listened with human interest.I also played a game to mix entertainment, and the experience and sense of the two people shined.I filled the program with the guests who were not familiar with this shooting. I asked who was the most popular performer of Reversal Story, although I appreciated all the performers who appeared with affinity.I thought I had a sophisticated and urban image, but I went home and found a new discovery of the hairy and tomboy-like appearance, the guidance of the place of memories and the detailed knowledge of the local history.The end of the event was also unfortunate, as there were more places I had not visited, such as Daegu, Incheon, Ulsan, Jinju, Gangneung, Chuncheon, Jeju and Changwon, as did Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi.The two asked the production team to think of this season as a good test.Ryu PD said, I do not want to refuse when I propose to join Season 2, he said. I can not guarantee Season 2 but promised to reunite later.

TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex ' was concluded after 11th on the 20th. Originally made into a twelve-part series, I met the difficulty of Corona 19, and I finished the turn.

KBS 2TV '1 night and 2 days' Hojin Ryu pd, who was the head of the season 3, and '1 night and 2 days' series actor Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi combination attracted attention from the beginning of the broadcast. It was noted what synergies these three would create: as a result, the Seoul villagers, who only knew Seoul, shared their memories in the hometown of local legends and made them feel warm. Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi melted naturally into the program and added entertainment to the entertainment aspect, which is said to have created more entertainment.

Ryu pd said, "It is not a long season, so it is awkward to say that it is a testimony, but it was a pleasant and difficult period. As a native of Providence, I had a desire to convey personal feelings about my hometown and various information about the area, but it was such a season that there were many well-expressed but many unfortunate parts. "

It was a trip that led to the Busan, Gwangju and Cheongju Broadcasting, Daejeon and Jeonju; Liu pd said, "When you get a chance, you go in the order that comes to mind. I went to the largest provider city Busan first, and then I was in Jeonju, which is famous for Jeolla-do Gwangju, Chungcheong-do Cheongju Broadcasting, the most energetic Daejeon Metropolitan City, and food. "

The most important consideration in the presence of local people was the person who was curious about his childhood, and at least one of the guests wanted to have a relationship with the MCs. I wanted to see the usual appearance and the change when I went to my hometown. I was invited to Jang Hyuk, Yunho Yunho, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Junho and Defcon.

Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi thanked both MCs, who said: "Without two people it would have been much harder to get the program out. Or perhaps it was impossible. Sometimes the place with personal memories can be plain, and there are many personal history that can not be heard well. That part was formed by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi, who listened with human interest. I also played a game to mix entertainment, and the experience and sense of the two people shined. I filled the program with the guests who were not familiar with this shooting. "

I asked who was the most popular performer of Reversal story, although I appreciated all the performers who appeared with affinity. "I thought I had a sophisticated and urban image, but I went home and found a new discovery of the hairy and tomboy-like appearance, the guidance of the place of memories and the detailed knowledge of the local history."

The end of the event was also unfortunate, as there were more places I had not visited, such as Daegu, Incheon, Ulsan, Jinju, Gangneung, Chuncheon, Jeju and Changwon, as did Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi. The two asked the production team to think of this season as a good test. Ryu pd said, "I do not want to refuse when I propose to join Season 2," he said. "I can not guarantee Season 2 but promised to reunite later.