'Flower of Evil' Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won and Seo Hyeon-woo and Jang Hee-jin, End testimony

Flower of Evil Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyeon-woo gave End testimony.The TVN drama The Flower of Evil, which is about to be held on the 23rd, unveiled a special message of the main character four-man who played the previous stage.Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo, who proved the class of Myungbuljeon, said, All the evil flowers that have been running for the past seven months have been completed. In fact, when I first started, I felt a lot of pressure. He said, More than anything, there were viewers who enjoyed and supported the flower of evil, so I was able to complete it with more power. Every work did, but the flower of evil seems to have a long and toxic lust.Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life character as Cha Ji-won, said, I do not realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is ahead of End. I think it will be remembered to me as a more rewarding work than ever since I was shooting at the best.There were moments when it was as difficult and difficult as I wanted to express the character and feelings of Cha Ji-won as true as possible.However, thanks to the love that viewers sent me, I was able to overcome it well.  It was a really happy time to meet all the staff including Kim Chul-kyu, Yoo Jung-hee and all the fellow actors with good works. Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu station, which had a stronger heart than anyone else in a thin atmosphere, said, It was a happy time to receive an unexpected big love.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the viewers who have made me together and the viewers who have been begging me.  I hope that the last episode will be broadcast tonight and you will be together until the end. Seo Hyeon-woo, who has proved the spectrum of acting regardless of genre by playing the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, Thanks to the hot love and interest of viewers, I think I was able to finish my efforts with the staff and keep my strength. I hope that the viewers will be able to work hard and rest for a while.Thank you. He added a warm feeling with his affection.

'Flower of Evil' Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyeon-woo gave End testimony.

The TVN drama 'The Flower of Evil', which is about to be held on the 23rd, unveiled a special message of the main Character four-man who played the previous stage.

Lee Joon-gi of 'Do Hyun-soo', who proved the class of 'Myungbuljeon', said, "All the 'evil flowers' that have been running for the past seven months have been completed." In fact, when I first started, I felt a lot of pressure. "

He said, "More than anything, there were viewers who enjoyed and supported the 'flower of evil', so I was able to complete it with more power." "Every work did, but the flower of evil seems to have a long and toxic lust."

Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life Character as "Cha Ji-won," said, "I do not realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is ahead of End." "I think it will be remembered to me as a more rewarding work than ever since I was shooting at the best."

"There were moments when it was as difficult and difficult as I wanted to express the Character and feelings of Cha Ji-won as true as possible. However, thanks to the love that viewers sent me, I was able to overcome it well. "" It was a really happy time to meet all the staff including Kim Chul-kyu, Yoo Jung-hee and all the fellow Actors with good works. "

Jang Hee-jin of 'Dohaesu' station, which had a stronger heart than anyone else in a thin atmosphere, said, "It was a happy time to receive an unexpected big love. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the viewers who have made me together and the viewers who have been begging me. "" I hope that the last episode will be broadcast tonight and you will be together until the End. "

Seo Hyeon-woo, who has proved the spectrum of acting regardless of genre by playing the role of 'Kim Moo-jin', also said, "Thanks to the hot love and interest of viewers, I think I was able to finish my efforts with the staff and keep my strength." I hope that the viewers will be able to work hard and rest for a while. Thank you. "He added a warm feeling with his affection.