Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum X Park So-dam, top TV viewer ratings more than 10%.

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum again Top Model toward Actors dream.On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who decided to make the last Top Model with a shaking mind, was portrayed.I thought it was courage to give up, but in front of another opportunity given to me, Sa Hye-joon decided to postpone the army.Here, he raised his curiosity by including the surprise Deokming Out by Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who revealed to be a fan of Sa Hye-joon.This day was Melencolia I Han Haru to Sa Hye-joon, who learned that the photo shoot was concluded at the request of Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk).I was grateful for the consideration of my friend, but the self-esteem that fell made him feel hard.But today, I can not explain it, but something is coming from inside.  You did nothing wrong. Its my problem. I can not digest today.I have a lot of self-esteem, he said.Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) came to the front of Sa Hye-joon, explaining the real reason for his fall from the movie audition, saying, I will be the manager.The two-year hiatus is fatal. But Sa Hye-joon turned around without hesitation, saying, Recognition is also good, and Lee Min-jae shouted, You are making a mistake now, to your life.When the complex and Melencolia I heart hit the bottom, I heard a stable call saying, I said I was going to win but I lost.For each reason, Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha, who sent Melencolia I Han Haru.It was comforting to each other to feel the difficulty of today to achieve the dream, and to be able to sympathize with the weight of the reality more than anyone else.However, every moment of stability that hid the fact that he was a fan of Sa Hye-joon was a crisis.In a meeting again to recommend a senior model that is perfect for his grandfather, Sam Min-ki (Han Jin-hee), he caught Sa Hye-joons Deok-jil video on his laptop.I passed it off in a small way, but the moment of ducking out came.Sa Hye-joon, who came to cut his head, asked, Are you a fan of Haehyo? And confessed that he was right! I am a fan in his decision that he hates the person who lied the most.Sa Hye-joon, who smiled at the honest reaction of Ahn Jung-ha, raised his curiosity about the relationship between the two in his appearance without a word.On the other hand, another opportunity came to Sa Hye-joon, who decided to join the military after folding his dream. I spent up to one second and throw a towel!Lee Min-jae handed the movie scenario to Sa Hye-joon, who looked back on his feelings he had tried to ignore, saying, Its only five scenes, but I heard that Sa Hye-joon wanted me to do it.Sa Hye-joon, who did not know how long he was going to go and watched the script, felt his heart beating and realized that it was a dream that he could not give up.It is noteworthy that Sa Hye-joon will be supported by everyone and will take a step closer to Actors dream.The single Top Model of youths to achieve their dreams is inspiring empathy, and the images of Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha, who permeate each others daily lives, are stimulating excitement and attracting viewers.Sa Hye-joon also said, I am comfortable with you, and I am relieved because I throw a story inside.The appearance of Sa Hye-joon, who tilted an umbrella in the sudden rain and handed a scarf in the cold weather, made even the viewers excited.I always remember the past that I was alone, and I feel so good with someone who is alone. The familys story of watching the growth of youth in different ways added empathy.Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra), who heard from Lee Young (Shin Ae-ra) that he wanted to audition for the movie, was confused.How is it possible for parents to cover them completely? Kim said, Its a lifetime for parents to come to their children these days. But he was not comfortable.Han Ae-sooks self-help, How can you not be better than ten years ago or now? I was saddened to know the truth.The same was true of Sa Yeong-nam (Park Soo-young), who was nagging about his sons worries, and the relationship between Sa Hye-joon and his grandfather Sa Min-gi was also noted.Sa Hye-joon, who enrolled in a senior model academy for his grandfather, is also looking forward to the special Top Model that will come to his second act of life.The fourth episode of Record of Youth will be broadcast on tvN at 9 p.m. today (15th).

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum again Top Model toward Actor's dream.

On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who decided to make the last Top Model with a shaking mind, was portrayed. I thought it was courage to give up, but in front of another opportunity given to me, Sa Hye-joon decided to postpone the army. Here, he raised his curiosity by including the surprise Deokming Out by Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who revealed to be a fan of Sa Hye-joon.

This day was Melencolia I Han Haru to Sa Hye-joon, who learned that the photo shoot was concluded at the request of Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk). I was grateful for the consideration of my friend, but the self-esteem that fell made him feel hard. But today, I can not explain it, but something is coming from inside. "" You did nothing wrong. It's my problem. I can not digest today. “I have a lot of self-esteem,” he said.

Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) came to the front of Sa Hye-joon, explaining the real reason for his fall from the movie audition, saying, "I will be the manager. The two-year hiatus is fatal.” But Sa Hye-joon turned around without hesitation, saying, "Recognition is also good," and Lee Min-jae shouted, "You are making a mistake now, to your life." When the complex and Melencolia I heart hit the bottom, I heard a stable call saying, 'I said I was going to win but I lost'. For each reason, Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha, who sent Melencolia I Han Haru. It was comforting to each other to feel the difficulty of today to achieve the dream, and to be able to sympathize with the weight of the reality more than anyone else.

However, every moment of stability that hid the fact that he was a fan of Sa Hye-joon was a crisis. In a meeting again to recommend a senior model that is perfect for his grandfather, Sam Min-ki (Han Jin-hee), he caught Sa Hye-joon's Deok-jil video on his laptop. I passed it off in a small way, but the moment of 'ducking out' came. Sa Hye-joon, who came to cut his head, asked, "Are you a fan of Haehyo?" And confessed that he was "right! I am a fan" in his decision that he hates the person who lied the most. Sa Hye-joon, who smiled at the honest reaction of Ahn Jung-ha, raised his curiosity about the relationship between the two in his appearance without a word.

On the other hand, another opportunity came to Sa Hye-joon, who decided to join the military after folding his dream. "I spent up to one second and throw a towel!" Lee Min-jae handed the movie scenario to Sa Hye-joon, who looked back on his feelings he had tried to ignore, saying, It's only five scenes, but I heard that Sa Hye-joon wanted me to do it. Sa Hye-joon, who did not know how long he was going to go and watched the script, felt his heart beating and realized that it was a dream that he could not give up. It is noteworthy that Sa Hye-joon will be supported by everyone and will take a step closer to Actor's dream.

The “single” Top Model of youths to achieve their dreams is inspiring empathy, and the images of Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha, who permeate each other's daily lives, are stimulating excitement and attracting viewers. Sa Hye-joon also said, "I am comfortable with you, and I am relieved because I throw a story inside." The appearance of Sa Hye-joon, who tilted an umbrella in the sudden rain and handed a scarf in the cold weather, made even the viewers excited. I always remember the past that I was alone, and I feel so good with someone who is alone. "

The family's story of watching the growth of youth in different ways added empathy. Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra), who heard from Lee Young (Shin Ae-ra) that he wanted to audition for the movie, was confused. “How is it possible for parents to cover them completely?” Kim said, “It’s a lifetime for parents to come to their children these days.” But he was not comfortable. Han Ae-sook's self-help, "How can you not be better than ten years ago or now?" I was saddened to know the truth. The same was true of Sa Yeong-nam (Park Soo-young), who was nagging about his son's worries, and the relationship between Sa Hye-joon and his grandfather Sa Min-gi was also noted. Sa Hye-joon, who enrolled in a senior model academy for his grandfather, is also looking forward to the special Top Model that will come to his second act of life.

The fourth episode of Record of Youth will be broadcast on tvN at 9 p.m. today (15th).