Seo Kang-joon "I believe that the more you act, the more responsible you will grow and endure."

A dreamy picture of Seo Kang-joon has been released.Actor Seo Kang-joons chic yet modern atmosphere was unveiled on September 18.Seo Kang-joon, who was released in the October issue of Elle, completely digested the costume with a unique classic mood with a feeling of autumn.Especially, with the deep eyes that fall like a black hole, the atmosphere is overwhelmed and it emits a magical charm that can not be separated.In an interview with the pictorial, Seo Kang-joon reported on his recent situation that he is engaged in the movement after the end of the drama If the weather is good.Im a cooler look at the world, but now I think it would be nice to live in a beautiful flower field, he said.Seo Kang-joon, who named the drama Watcher, the first Genre Animals, as the most challenging work, said, The more you act, the more you are lacking.I believe that I will grow up with my patience, because I like Acting so much that I feel like it. emigration site
A dreamy picture of Seo Kang-joon has been released.Actor Seo Kang-joons chic yet modern atmosphere was unveiled on September 18.Seo Kang-joon, who was released in the October issue of Elle, completely digested the costume with a unique classic mood with a feeling of autumn.Especially, with the deep eyes that fall like a black hole, the atmosphere is overwhelmed and it emits a magical charm that can not be separated.In an interview with the pictorial, Seo Kang-joon reported on his recent situation that he is engaged in the movement after the end of the drama If the weather is good.Im a cooler look at the world, but now I think it would be nice to live in a beautiful flower field, he said.Seo Kang-joon, who named the drama Watcher, the first Genre Animals, as the most challenging work, said, The more you act, the more you are lacking.I believe that I will grow up with my patience, because I like Acting so much that I feel like it. emigration site
A dreamy picture of Seo Kang-joon has been released.Actor Seo Kang-joons chic yet modern atmosphere was unveiled on September 18.Seo Kang-joon, who was released in the October issue of Elle, completely digested the costume with a unique classic mood with a feeling of autumn.Especially, with the deep eyes that fall like a black hole, the atmosphere is overwhelmed and it emits a magical charm that can not be separated.In an interview with the pictorial, Seo Kang-joon reported on his recent situation that he is engaged in the movement after the end of the drama If the weather is good.Im a cooler look at the world, but now I think it would be nice to live in a beautiful flower field, he said.Seo Kang-joon, who named the drama Watcher, the first Genre Animals, as the most challenging work, said, The more you act, the more you are lacking.I believe that I will grow up with my patience, because I like Acting so much that I feel like it. emigration site

A dreamy picture of Seo Kang-joon has been released.

Actor Seo Kang-joon's chic yet modern atmosphere was unveiled on September 18. Seo Kang-joon, who was released in the October issue of Elle, completely digested the costume with a unique classic mood with a feeling of autumn. Especially, with the deep eyes that fall like a black hole, the atmosphere is overwhelmed and it emits a magical charm that can not be separated.

In an interview with the pictorial, Seo Kang-joon reported on his recent situation that he is engaged in the movement after the end of the drama If the weather is good. “I’m a cooler look at the world, but now I think it would be nice to live in a beautiful flower field,” he said.

Seo Kang-joon, who named the drama 'Watcher', the first Genre animals, as the most challenging work, said, "The more you act, the more you are lacking. I believe that I will grow up with my patience, because I like Acting so much that I feel like it. "

emigration site