Seo Kang-joon, Military Bai Qi Colorless Visual..."As if you want to get married at 35"

Actor Seo Kang-joon mentioned marriage.On the 22nd, Magazine Esquire released an interview with Seo Kang-joon.Actor Seo Kang-joon, who has recently completed military service for one year and six months, realized today that it was strange and unfamiliar to shoot a magazine picture for a long time.I wanted to get hair and makeup, and I wanted to be here right now. Not long ago, I was going to be in the afternoon at 2 pm.However, when the filming began, Seo Kang-joon was immersed in the filming of Bai Qi (army + Blady)  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , and the scene staffs were impressed.Seo Kang-joon, who has completely extinguished colorful patterns and vivid colors, has a unique aura that can only be made with a strong eye in a dry expression.Seo Kang-joon, who was accompanied by diet and exercise during his service, was amazed by his warm visuals that did not lose his boyhood even after Discharge.In addition, Seo Kang-joon showed a more complete appearance to the overwhelming masculinity in a tight figure, signaling a full-fledged return.Seo Kang-joon, who answered the question of what he wanted to do after the Discharge without any hesitation, also talked about the shooting scene and the thirst for acting.It is true that I feel uneasy because I have been away from the scene for a year and a half. So I read a lot of novels.I replied that I tried to substitute me for the characters and situations in the novel, and to chew on the dialogue.As for the rumor that I received a lot of love calls, I can not tell you anything yet, but I think I can tell you good news soon.And when I said in an interview that I want to get married when Im thirty-five, I feel the same way. Of course, it is not my own choice.It seems to be a wonderful thing to live with the actor and trust each other and live forever.Then, when asked about his ideal type, he answered that he loves his work and likes people with pride.Photography = Esquire
Actor Seo Kang-joon mentioned marriage.On the 22nd, Magazine Esquire released an interview with Seo Kang-joon.Actor Seo Kang-joon, who has recently completed military service for one year and six months, realized today that it was strange and unfamiliar to shoot a magazine picture for a long time.I wanted to get hair and makeup, and I wanted to be here right now. Not long ago, I was going to be in the afternoon at 2 pm.However, when the filming began, Seo Kang-joon was immersed in the filming of Bai Qi (army + Blady)  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , and the scene staffs were impressed.Seo Kang-joon, who has completely extinguished colorful patterns and vivid colors, has a unique aura that can only be made with a strong eye in a dry expression.Seo Kang-joon, who was accompanied by diet and exercise during his service, was amazed by his warm visuals that did not lose his boyhood even after Discharge.In addition, Seo Kang-joon showed a more complete appearance to the overwhelming masculinity in a tight figure, signaling a full-fledged return.Seo Kang-joon, who answered the question of what he wanted to do after the Discharge without any hesitation, also talked about the shooting scene and the thirst for acting.It is true that I feel uneasy because I have been away from the scene for a year and a half. So I read a lot of novels.I replied that I tried to substitute me for the characters and situations in the novel, and to chew on the dialogue.As for the rumor that I received a lot of love calls, I can not tell you anything yet, but I think I can tell you good news soon.And when I said in an interview that I want to get married when Im thirty-five, I feel the same way. Of course, it is not my own choice.It seems to be a wonderful thing to live with the actor and trust each other and live forever.Then, when asked about his ideal type, he answered that he loves his work and likes people with pride.Photography = Esquire

Actor Seo Kang-joon mentioned marriage. On the 22nd, Magazine Esquire released an interview with Seo Kang-joon. Actor Seo Kang-joon, who has recently completed military service for one year and six months, realized today that it was strange and unfamiliar to shoot a magazine picture for a long time. I wanted to get hair and makeup, and I wanted to be here right now. "Not long ago, I was going to be in the afternoon at 2 pm. However, when the filming began, Seo Kang-joon was immersed in the filming of Bai Qi (army + Blady) ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , and the scene staffs were impressed. Seo Kang-joon, who has completely extinguished colorful patterns and vivid colors, has a unique aura that can only be made with a strong eye in a dry expression. Seo Kang-joon, who was accompanied by diet and exercise during his service, was amazed by his warm visuals that did not lose his boyhood even after Discharge. In addition, Seo Kang-joon showed a more complete appearance to the overwhelming masculinity in a tight figure, signaling a full-fledged return. Seo Kang-joon, who answered the question of what he wanted to do after the Discharge without any hesitation, also talked about the shooting scene and the thirst for acting. "It is true that I feel uneasy because I have been away from the scene for a year and a half." So I read a lot of novels. I replied that I tried to substitute me for the characters and situations in the novel, and to chew on the dialogue. As for the rumor that I received a lot of love calls, I can not tell you anything yet, but I think I can tell you good news soon. And when I said in an interview that I want to get married when I'm thirty-five, I feel the same way. "Of course, it is not my own choice. It seems to be a wonderful thing to live with the Actor and trust each other and live forever. Then, when asked about his ideal type, he answered that he loves his work and likes people with pride. Photography = Esquire