The Flower of Evil ' Last episode testimonial, Lee Joon-gi "will remain long after the toxic afterlife"

Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyeon-woo gave their impressions of Flower of Evil Last episode.Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo, who is in the process of last episode, said, All the evil flowers that have been running for the past seven months have been completed. In fact, when I first started, I felt a lot of pressure that I could feel difficult and do well.I think it was able to finish well thanks to the bishop, the artist, the staff and the fellow actors who have been together. More than anything, there were viewers who enjoyed and supported the Flower of Evil, so I was able to finish it with more power.Although every work has doneThe Flower of Evil  seems to have a long toxicity.I would like to say that I sincerely love Thank You and everyone who loves Flower of Evil and Do Hyun-soo.Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life character as a car support, said, I do not yet realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is about to end.I think it will be remembered by me as a work that is more rewarding than ever since I did my best to shoot.I sincerely thank you to viewers who love Drama.There were moments when it was hard and difficult, as I wanted to express the character and feelings of Carson as truthfully as possible, but I was able to overcome them well thanks to the love that viewers sent me.It was a really happy time to meet all the staff including Kim Chul-gyu, Yoo Jung-hee, and fellow actors with good works.I would like to ask for your interest and expectation for the flower of evil until the end. I did not forget the sense of encouraging the shooter.Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu Station, who had a stronger heart than anyone in a thin atmosphere, said, It was a happy time to receive an unexpected big love.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the viewers who have made me together and the audience who have been begging me.I hope you will join me until the end of the final episode of The Flower of Evil will be broadcast tonight. Seo Hyeon-woo, who has proved the genre-unlimited acting spectrum in the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, Thanks to the hot love and interest of the viewers, I think I was able to finish well with my staff and safety.I hope that the flower of evil will be a sincere comfort to rest for a while in a difficult situation. Thank you, too.
Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyeon-woo gave their impressions of Flower of Evil Last episode.Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo, who is in the process of last episode, said, All the evil flowers that have been running for the past seven months have been completed. In fact, when I first started, I felt a lot of pressure that I could feel difficult and do well.I think it was able to finish well thanks to the bishop, the artist, the staff and the fellow actors who have been together. More than anything, there were viewers who enjoyed and supported the Flower of Evil, so I was able to finish it with more power.Although every work has doneThe Flower of Evil  seems to have a long toxicity.I would like to say that I sincerely love Thank You and everyone who loves Flower of Evil and Do Hyun-soo.Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life character as a car support, said, I do not yet realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is about to end.I think it will be remembered by me as a work that is more rewarding than ever since I did my best to shoot.I sincerely thank you to viewers who love Drama.There were moments when it was hard and difficult, as I wanted to express the character and feelings of Carson as truthfully as possible, but I was able to overcome them well thanks to the love that viewers sent me.It was a really happy time to meet all the staff including Kim Chul-gyu, Yoo Jung-hee, and fellow actors with good works.I would like to ask for your interest and expectation for the flower of evil until the end. I did not forget the sense of encouraging the shooter.Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu Station, who had a stronger heart than anyone in a thin atmosphere, said, It was a happy time to receive an unexpected big love.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the viewers who have made me together and the audience who have been begging me.I hope you will join me until the end of the final episode of The Flower of Evil will be broadcast tonight. Seo Hyeon-woo, who has proved the genre-unlimited acting spectrum in the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, Thanks to the hot love and interest of the viewers, I think I was able to finish well with my staff and safety.I hope that the flower of evil will be a sincere comfort to rest for a while in a difficult situation. Thank you, too.

Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyeon-woo gave their impressions of 'Flower of Evil' Last episode.

Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo, who is in the process of Last episode, said, "All the 'evil flowers' that have been running for the past seven months have been completed." In fact, when I first started, I felt a lot of pressure that I could feel difficult and do well. I think it was able to finish well thanks to the bishop, the artist, the staff and the fellow Actors who have been together. "

“More than anything, there were viewers who enjoyed and supported the Flower of Evil, so I was able to finish it with more power. Although every work has doneThe Flower of Evil ' seems to have a long toxicity. I would like to say that I sincerely love Thank You and everyone who loves 'Flower of Evil' and Do Hyun-soo.'

Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life character as a car support, said, "I do not yet realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is about to end. “I think it will be remembered by me as a work that is more rewarding than ever since I did my best to shoot.”

"I sincerely Thank You to viewers who love Drama. There were moments when it was hard and difficult, as I wanted to express the character and feelings of Carson as truthfully as possible, but I was able to overcome them well thanks to the love that viewers sent me. It was a really happy time to meet all the staff including Kim Chul-gyu, Yoo Jung-hee, and fellow Actors with good works. I would like to ask for your interest and expectation for The Flower of Evil until the end. "I did not forget the sense of encouraging the shooter.

Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu Station, who had a stronger heart than anyone in a thin atmosphere, said, "It was a happy time to receive an unexpected big love. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the viewers who have made me together and the audience who have been begging me. I hope you will join me until the end of the final episode of The Flower of Evil will be broadcast tonight. "

Seo Hyeon-woo, who has proved the genre-unlimited acting spectrum in the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, "Thanks to the hot love and interest of the viewers, I think I was able to finish well with my staff and safety. I hope that The Flower of Evil will be a sincere comfort to rest for a while in a difficult situation. Thank You, too. "