
On the 20th (Sunday), SBS Running Man' will feature 'Extreme Choices Race', where momentary Choices determine fate.
The recent recording opening was held with Running Man Oat Couture, which only Choices the Worst Costume prepared by members and Costume prepared by stylists, and the members had to suffer deep agony from the beginning.
The members performed the pre-order of 'preparing costumes for each designated target member' perfectly. The strange costumes that were asleep in the closet came out, and Lee Kwang-soo introduced the costumes he prepared and said, "The costume is the oldest clothes in the house, and the bottom is the clothes I made." However, he said, "It is the worst costume" and "I bought One castle.
The self-styled fashionista Haha said, "I know that I always envied my fashion." Song Ji-hyo, who is famous for her 'flower beauty', sighs the target member by preparing her favorite see-through costume, and digests her 'dub-headed Wig' with her costume.
The extreme Choices Race, which is gradually upgraded starting with costume Choices, can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 20th.