'Flower of Evil' Jang Hee-jin, Murder innocence Lee Jon-giMoon Chae-won Happy Endings with Hot Kiss

Lee Joon-gi and Cha JiWon have made a Happy Endings at the final episode of Flower of Evil.In the 16th episode of the last episode of the cable channel tvNs Flower of Evil, which aired on the night of the 23rd, Do Hyun-soo (Baek Hee-sung Station/Lee Joon-gi) and Cha JiWon (Moon Chae-won) were reunited at the end of twists and turns.Do Hyun-soo woke up with a gunshot wound, but lost his memory. Do Hyun-soo, who sat face to face with his wife Cha JiWon after a long time.He told Cha JiWon: Detective woke up in a month, but my senses are different: when I woke up in hospital I thought I was in hospital because of a car accident in 2005.I thought it was 2005. I missed 15 years and became very famous. The news said, Do Hyun-soo lived as Baek Hee-sung.Detective wife Cha JiWon did not have any intervention in the process of washing the identity of Do Hyun-soo, and after he learned it, he helped the investigation, and Do Hyun-soo actively cooperated to find the body of the Murder case. So, Hyun-soo told Cha JiWon, Some people see me and say that I am a hero.Others say that they are poor people who have been accused of Murders crime, and they are psychopaths who have been washing their identities for 15 years and thoroughly cheating and using a woman.And the only person who should not forgive me does not hate me at all. Cha JiWon persuaded him, Thats because Mr. Do Hyun-soo does not know us well.However, Do Hyun-soo said, Even the situation I am experiencing is too much.So I can not tell you what you want, Cha JiWon said, trying to turn his head to I do not want anything. Do Hyun-soos sister, Jang Hee-jin, was sentenced to innocence for immunity over defense in the Murder case trial.Cha JiWon told Do Hae-su, Im going to let Do Hyun-soo go. I know now that its right, for me and for him. Stupid.Do Hae-su decided to study abroad after the innocence ruling, which Seo Hyeon-woo (Kim Moo-jin) regretted.Eventually, Do Hae-su left but continued to contact Seo Hyeon-woo on the phone.Do Hyun-soo found her first date with Cha JiWon. Do Hyun-soo poured tears into her mind, recalling Cha JiWons words, You dont know? I like it.The place where Do Hyun-soo decided to move was also used before. Do Hyun-soo, who was reunited with Cha JiWon here unexpectedly.Do Hyun-soo confessed to Cha JiWon, I was always thinking of Cha JiWon Detective in the space where I spend the longest time.I applied for a Busan issue, Cha JiWon said, How can I just take a step closer to Detective and Detective escape?Ill be very nice. Ill love you. Detectives looking for you, with me. Now I wonder about him. I want to know.Cha JiWon put the wedding ring back on Do Hyun-soos finger. Do Hyun-soo said, If you stand before Detective, you will be nervous.Im scared, he replied with a sweet kiss.Do Hyun-soo was greeted by Happy Endings as she picked up her daughter Baek Eun-ha (Jeong Seo-yeon) with Cha JiWon.

Lee Joon-gi and Cha JiWon have made a Happy Endings at the final episode of 'Flower of Evil'.

In the 16th episode of the last episode of the cable channel tvN's "Flower of Evil", which aired on the night of the 23rd, Do Hyun-soo (Baek Hee-sung Station/Lee Joon-gi) and Cha JiWon (Moon Chae-won) were reunited at the end of twists and turns.

Do Hyun-soo woke up with a gunshot wound, but lost his memory. Do Hyun-soo, who sat face to face with his wife Cha JiWon after a long time. He told Cha JiWon: "Detective woke up in a month, but my senses are different: when I woke up in hospital I thought I was in hospital because of a car accident in 2005. I thought it was 2005. I missed 15 years and became very famous. "

The news said, "Do Hyun-soo lived as Baek Hee-sung. Detective wife Cha JiWon did not have any intervention in the process of washing the identity of Do Hyun-soo, and after he learned it, he helped the investigation, and Do Hyun-soo actively cooperated to find the body of the Murder case. "

So, Hyun-soo told Cha JiWon, "Some people see me and say that I am a hero. Others say that they are poor people who have been accused of Murder's crime, and they are psychopaths who have been washing their identities for 15 years and thoroughly cheating and using a woman. And the only person who should not forgive me does not hate me at all. "

Cha JiWon persuaded him, "That's because Mr. Do Hyun-soo does not know us well."

However, Do Hyun-soo said, "Even the situation I am experiencing is too much. So I can not tell you what you want, "Cha JiWon said, trying to turn his head to" I do not want anything. "

Do Hyun-soo's sister, Jang Hee-jin, was sentenced to innocence for immunity over defense in the Murder case trial.

Cha JiWon told Do Hae-su, I'm going to let Do Hyun-soo go. I know now that it's right, for me and for him. Stupid.

Do Hae-su decided to study abroad after the innocence ruling, which Seo Hyeon-woo (Kim Moo-jin) regretted. Eventually, Do Hae-su left but continued to contact Seo Hyeon-woo on the phone.

Do Hyun-soo found her first date with Cha JiWon. Do Hyun-soo poured tears into her mind, recalling Cha JiWon's words, "You don't know? I like it."

The place where Do Hyun-soo decided to move was also used before. Do Hyun-soo, who was reunited with Cha JiWon here unexpectedly.

Do Hyun-soo confessed to Cha JiWon, "I was always thinking of Cha JiWon Detective in the space where I spend the longest time."

"I applied for a Busan issue," Cha JiWon said, "How can I just take a step closer to Detective and Detective escape? I'll be very nice. I'll love you. Detective's looking for you, with me. Now I wonder about him. I want to know."

Cha JiWon put the wedding ring back on Do Hyun-soo's finger. Do Hyun-soo said, "If you stand before Detective, you will be nervous. I'm scared," he replied with a sweet kiss.

Do Hyun-soo was greeted by Happy Endings as she picked up her daughter Baek Eun-ha (Jeong Seo-yeon) with Cha JiWon.