"Hometown Flex" Cha Tae-hyun X Lee Seung-gi, "Opportunity to feel the charm of South Korea. I'll see you back in a good environment."

Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi gave a testimony to Hometown Flex .In the final episode of TVN Hometown Flex  broadcasted on the 20th, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi once again expressed their feelings about the local charm that they felt during 11 times.Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun started shooting in a room of Seoul, not the usual background, and added big fun by releasing from the end of the film to the unbroadcast.Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun, who have already taken the final session, expressed regret from the beginning of the final session, saying, I did not play a role as a Hometown Flex.However, Lee Seung-gi said, I thought I was in South Korea at the forefront, but I was surprised every time I went to the province. He said he was shocked by the distinctive foods and culture he felt every time he went to a new area.Lee Seung-gi said, Unlike the word local color, our program seemed to be fun because it was pleasant local color. Cha Tae-hyun said, Especially local foods were really delicious. I swallowed.The busan, the hottest part of the US airwaves, was released on the day.In the busan side, the I want to see the busan friend corner was released and the person who called the friend a lot in 80 minutes played the game winning.Busan, who said that the righteousness was the most important, called the friends in turn and made the friends who had a good time with the friends who had been running one step.In particular, on this day, Cheongju Broadcasting released their own childhood Our Love Story, which is contained in the rice mill of Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo.Han Hyo-joo was pictured recalling old memories with tears even when he went to his place.Han Hyo-joo, who entered the neighborhood Cafe, said, I have never cried since I came out of the broadcast, but I keep tearing.Lee Seung-gi revealed her childhood Our Love Story by recalling Memory in Cheongju Broadcasting.My father asked me what I wanted for a birthday present but I asked him to buy me an Md music player and he sold it again.I liked the big candy in a basket with a wallet and a bicycle, he said, referring to Memory, who sold a gift he had secretly received for his father for a woman friend.However, Lee Seung-gi said, But I finished the event once.Han Hyo-joo also revealed his Our Love Story to Lee Seung-gis Our Love Story: When I was a junior high school student, I was a birthday, but Im giving nothing.Its so sad. I didnt hide it. (Friend) takes me home and the elevator closes, and CID comes out.The CD I received at that time was Park Hyo-shins Dongkyung, and made people laugh at the memories of junior high school students who were at that time.Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun concluded the Hometown Flex on the day, saying, One by one, I became aware of the city and fell into another charm and fun of South Korea.Hometown Flex with us, youve still got a lot to go. I hope youll be particularly careful about health care during this difficult time.I want to meet you in a good environment, he said.Photo Offering = TVN Hometown Flex  Capture

Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi gave a testimony to Hometown Flex '.

In the final episode of TVN Hometown Flex ' broadcasted on the 20th, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi once again expressed their feelings about the local charm that they felt during 11 times.

Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun started shooting in a room of Seoul, not the usual background, and added big fun by releasing from the end of the film to the unbroadcast.

Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun, who have already taken the final session, expressed regret from the beginning of the final session, saying, "I did not play a role as a Hometown Flex."

However, Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought I was in South Korea at the forefront, but I was surprised every time I went to the province." He said he was shocked by the distinctive foods and culture he felt every time he went to a new area.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Unlike the word local color, our program seemed to be fun because it was pleasant local color." Cha Tae-hyun said, "Especially local foods were really delicious." I swallowed.

The Busan, the hottest part of the US airwaves, was released on the day.

In the Busan side, the "I want to see the Busan Friend" corner was released and the person who called the Friend a lot in 80 minutes played the game winning.

Busan, who said that the righteousness was the most important, called the Friends in turn and made the Friends who had a good time with the Friends who had been running one step.

In particular, on this day, Cheongju Broadcasting released their own childhood Our Love Story, which is contained in the rice mill of Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo.

Han Hyo-joo was pictured recalling old memories with tears even when he went to his place.

Han Hyo-joo, who entered the neighborhood Cafe, said, "I have never cried since I came out of the broadcast, but I keep tearing."

Lee Seung-gi revealed her childhood Our Love Story by recalling Memory in Cheongju Broadcasting. 'My father asked me what I wanted for a birthday present but I asked him to buy me an Md music player and he sold it again. I liked the big candy in a basket with a wallet and a bicycle, "he said, referring to Memory, who sold a gift he had secretly received for his father for a woman Friend. However, Lee Seung-gi said, "But I finished the event once."

Han Hyo-joo also revealed his Our Love Story to Lee Seung-gi's Our Love Story: "When I was a junior high school student, I was a birthday, but I'm giving nothing. It's so sad. I didn't hide it. (Friend) takes me home and the elevator closes, and CID comes out. The CD I received at that time was Park Hyo-shin's "Dongkyung," and made people laugh at the memories of junior high school students who were at that time.

Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun concluded the "Hometown Flex" on the day, saying, "One by one, I became aware of the city and fell into another charm and fun of South Korea. Hometown Flex with us, you've still got a lot to go. I hope you'll be particularly careful about health care during this difficult time. I want to meet you in a good environment, he said.

Photo Offering = TVN Hometown Flex ' Capture