Record of Youth' Park So-dam, Park Bo-gum Tears Knowing... "My Heart Is Crying"

Park So-dam knew the story of Park Bo-gum.In TVN Record of Youth broadcast on the 28th, Park So-dam knew the pain of Park Bo-gum.After being promoted to a stable designer, he was troubled by his low performance. I met Lee Min-jae at a stable shop.When I first saw my sister, I thought I wanted to be a special person and get close. Lee Min-jae said, You make your horse beautiful.So Hye Jun seems to like it, he said. If Hye Jun loves, I love you until the end of Space. I think other women loved it so much. Lee Min-jae laughed, saying, I loved you until the end of Space, but its over. I broke up. Is not he attractive? Lee Min-jae said, Hye-joon please comfort me.I hit the accident, but you can finish it. He said, Will I comfort you? On the same day, Sa Hye-joon called Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and was crying alone after arguing with his father.I know my heart is crying, said a stable person.In the past, when I was a child, I had a quarrel with my stable parents. My mother felt sorry for her incompetent father and felt compassion for such a stable father.This is the reality that our bosses are experiencing, and the world is getting a preventive injection that we have to stand upright alone, she said.Love has been a sadness for me from the start, An Jeong-ha recalled.An Jeong-ha and Sa Hye-joon had a date, and Sa Hye-joon performed a piano performance for An Jeong-ha. They kissed for the first time on the day.: TVN Record of Youth broadcast capture

Park So-dam knew the story of Park Bo-gum.

In TVN Record of Youth' broadcast on the 28th, Park So-dam knew the pain of Park Bo-gum.

After being promoted to a stable designer, he was troubled by his low performance. I met Lee Min-jae at a stable shop. "When I first saw my sister, I thought I wanted to be a special person and get close." Lee Min-jae said, "You make your horse beautiful. So Hye Jun seems to like it, "he said." If Hye Jun loves, I love you until the end of Space. " I think other women loved it so much. "

Lee Min-jae laughed, saying, "I loved you until the end of Space, but it's over. I broke up. Is not he attractive?" Lee Min-jae said, "Hye-joon please comfort me. I hit the accident, but you can finish it. "He said," Will I comfort you? "

On the same day, Sa Hye-joon called Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and was crying alone after arguing with his father. "I know my heart is crying," said a stable person.

In the past, when I was a child, I had a quarrel with my stable parents. My mother felt sorry for her incompetent father and felt compassion for such a stable father. "This is the reality that our bosses are experiencing, and the world is getting a preventive injection that we have to stand upright alone," she said. Love has been a sadness for me from the start, An Jeong-ha recalled.

An Jeong-ha and Sa Hye-joon had a date, and Sa Hye-joon performed a piano performance for An Jeong-ha. They kissed for the first time on the day.: TVN Record of Youth' broadcast capture