"Really forty! Cute Age" in the middle of a 40-year-old birthday celebration, by the girl JeA

Group brown eyed girls leader JeA has celebrated her 40th birthday.JeA wrote on his instagram on September 18, Tick 40! Forty! In the midst of cute Age. Congratulations fans!Thank you for all mystic Kahaani who made a beautiful artwork. The festival, produced by JeA agency Mystic Kahaani, contains the words HAPPY BIRTHDAY JeA. The expression of JeA in the festival catches the eye.During JeA, which I do not believe that I am 40 years old, my beauty attracts attention.delay stock

Group brown eyed girls leader JeA has celebrated her 40th birthday.

JeA wrote on his instagram on September 18, "Tick 40! Forty! In the midst of cute Age. Congratulations fans! Thank you for all mystic Kahaani who made a beautiful artwork. "

The festival, produced by JeA Agency Mystic Kahaani, contains the words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JeA." The expression of JeA in the festival catches the eye. During JeA, which I do not believe that I am 40 years old, my beauty attracts attention.

delay stock