A Pink Kim Nam-joo, a fairy visual with water ..

Group A Pink Kim Nam-ju showed off his water-raising visuals.On September 1, Kim Nam-ju posted an article and video on his Instagram entitled Like with a Small Face-BIRD-.In the public image, Kim Nam-ju is taking a fascinating gesture while wearing bling bling eye makeup.Kim Nam-joos beautiful figure winking at the camera catches his eye.The netizens who watched the video responded such as I am short-haired, I love you and I am waiting.Meanwhile, Kim Nam-ju will debut his first solo career on September 7 with the release of his single album Bird.Kim Min-joo
Group A Pink Kim Nam-ju showed off his water-raising visuals.On September 1, Kim Nam-ju posted an article and video on his Instagram entitled Like with a Small Face-BIRD-.In the public image, Kim Nam-ju is taking a fascinating gesture while wearing bling bling eye makeup.Kim Nam-joos beautiful figure winking at the camera catches his eye.The netizens who watched the video responded such as I am short-haired, I love you and I am waiting.Meanwhile, Kim Nam-ju will debut his first solo career on September 7 with the release of his single album Bird.Kim Min-joo

Group A Pink Kim Nam-ju showed off his water-raising visuals.

On September 1, Kim Nam-ju posted an article and video on his Instagram entitled "Like with a Small Face-BIRD-".

In the public image, Kim Nam-ju is taking a fascinating gesture while wearing bling bling eye makeup.

Kim Nam-joo's beautiful figure winking at the camera catches his eye.

The netizens who watched the video responded such as "I am short-haired", "I love you" and "I am waiting".

Meanwhile, Kim Nam-ju will debut his first solo career on September 7 with the release of his single album "Bird."

Kim Min-joo