'Should be' Lee Sang-yeob X Kim Bo-yeon, unlike Drama, Friendly "Let's do good to Mom"

Lee Sang-yeob has released a two-shot with Kim Bo-yeon.Actor Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture and a photo on his instagram on August 16, saying, Ive been there once. 20200508 Mom and Kyujin. Lets do well for my mother.The photo was taken by Lee Sang-yeob and Kim Bo-yeon, who are breathing with a hat on KBS 2TV weekend drama I went once. Lee Sang-yeob is wrapped around Kim Bo-yeons shoulder.emigration site

Lee Sang-yeob has released a two-shot with Kim Bo-yeon.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture and a photo on his instagram on August 16, saying, "I've been there once." 20200508 Mom and Kyujin. Let's do well for my mother.

The photo was taken by Lee Sang-yeob and Kim Bo-yeon, who are breathing with a hat on KBS 2TV weekend Drama 'I went once'. Lee Sang-yeob is wrapped around Kim Bo-yeon's shoulder.

emigration site