Hong Bin Withdrawal, SHINee and EXO Beeha Personal TV discontinuation ..The company's "Respect for Your Opinion" (Specialized)

VIXX Hong Bin, who has been criticized for his idol demeanor remarks, will take withdrawal on the team.First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the fans who have sent a lot of love to VIXX and give you some sad news, said Jellyfish Entertainment, a subsidiary of VIXX.We decided to respect the team withdrawal after careful discussion with VIXX members and Hongbin, he said.VIXX will be reorganized into a five-member system with Hong Bins Withdrawal.The agency said, I am very sorry for the sudden news that I have caused my fans to feel sorry, and I would like to ask VIXX members to continue their love and support.Previously, Hong Bin conducted a drinking broadcast in March for the first anniversary of personal broadcasting.While listening to music through YouTube, he made an impression when SHINees Everly Body stage video came out and said, Who throws such idol music on band music,Hearing Red Velvets Red Taste, he said, Its so virtuous. Its so colourful. You dont know the public? YouTube is popular.YouTube is something that everyone can see. I failed to choose. In addition to this, Infinite Lets do it stage and I want to hit the choreographed person.We were vampires, these people were wolves. Isnt it funny? Vampires and wolves were always the same, when we saw EXOs Wolf and Beauty.Im sorry, Ive always been a vampire, and the vampire always won. The one in history wins.Really sadly, there was no one who could follow (VIXX) from Wolf (EXO), he downplayed EXO.Viewers advised Hong Bin to break the alcohol and then broadcast it, but Hong Bin continued to act hard to understand, such as swearing his fingers at the camera.Hong Bin resumed his personal broadcast hours later and apologized vaguely, saying, I did not mean to degrade, but it is a problem when I see only a part of it.As the criticism continued, Hong Bin posted an apology on SNS saying, I sincerely apologize to the artists and the artists who were hurt by my wrong words and actions. He apologized for not thinking deeply for any reason and deeply reflecting on the indiscreet behavior.On the other hand, Hong Bin said through Twitch on the 6th, There was a lot of big change during the break of broadcasting.I do not know what the future broadcasts will change yet, but I am going to make a good broadcast that can be seen as easily as before. I am sorry.Ill see you soon, he said, foreshadowing his return.Hello. This is Jellyfish. Im giving you an official position regarding VIXX member Hong Bin.First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who send a lot of love to VIXX and give you sad news.On the 7th, Hong Bin County has announced the VIXX Withdrawal doctor.We decided to respect the team with respect to our opinions after careful discussion with VIXX members and Hongbin.In the future, VIXX will continue its activities with a five-member system. I am very sorry for the sudden news that I have caused my fans to feel sorry.Thank you.

VIXX Hong Bin, who has been criticized for his idol demeanor remarks, will take Withdrawal on the team.

“First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the fans who have sent a lot of love to VIXX and give you some sad news,” said Jellyfish Entertainment, a subsidiary of VIXX.

"We decided to respect the team Withdrawal after careful discussion with VIXX members and Hongbin," he said. VIXX will be reorganized into a five-member system with Hong Bin's Withdrawal.

The agency said, "I am very sorry for the sudden news that I have caused my fans to feel sorry, and I would like to ask VIXX members to continue their love and support."

Previously, Hong Bin conducted a drinking broadcast in March for the first anniversary of personal broadcasting. While listening to music through YouTube, he made an impression when SHINee's "Everly Body" stage video came out and said, "Who throws such idol music on band music, Hearing Red Velvet's "Red Taste," he said, "It's so virtuous. It's so colourful. You don't know the public? YouTube is popular. YouTube is something that everyone can see. I failed to choose. "

In addition to this, Infinite 'Let's do it' stage and "I want to hit the choreographed person. "We were vampires, these people were wolves. Isn't it funny? Vampires and wolves were always the same, when we saw EXO's "Wolf and Beauty." I’m sorry, I’ve always been a vampire, and the vampire always won. The one in history wins. Really sadly, there was no one who could follow (VIXX) from Wolf (EXO)," he downplayed EXO.

Viewers advised Hong Bin to break the alcohol and then broadcast it, but Hong Bin continued to act hard to understand, such as swearing his fingers at the camera.

Hong Bin resumed his personal broadcast hours later and apologized vaguely, saying, "I did not mean to degrade, but it is a problem when I see only a part of it."

As the criticism continued, Hong Bin posted an apology on SNS saying, "I sincerely apologize to The Artists and The Artists who were hurt by my wrong words and actions." He apologized for not thinking deeply for any reason and deeply reflecting on the indiscreet behavior.

On the other hand, Hong Bin said through Twitch on the 6th, "There was a lot of big change during the break of broadcasting. I do not know what the future broadcasts will change yet, but I am going to make a good broadcast that can be seen as easily as before. "I am sorry. I’ll see you soon,” he said, foreshadowing his return.

Hello. This is Jellyfish. I'm giving you an official position regarding VIXX member Hong Bin.

First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who send a lot of love to VIXX and give you sad news.

On the 7th, Hong Bin County has announced the VIXX Withdrawal doctor. We decided to respect the team with respect to our opinions after careful discussion with VIXX members and Hongbin.

In the future, VIXX will continue its activities with a five-member system. I am very sorry for the sudden news that I have caused my fans to feel sorry.

Thank you.