Tam-hee Park, Suwon FC Against Gwanggyo, "Tidal Wave on the Line...I'm Not Walking Tourists"

Actor Tam-hee Park is in love with the charm of Gwanggyo at Suwon FC.Tam-hee Park recently posted a picture on his SNS with a message that If I was close to Seoul, I would have moved ... The more I was getting, the more attractive Gwanggyo.In the photo, he is taking a walking certification shot at night, showing off his slender body.Tam-hee Park said, I can not decide what to eat late dinner ~ ~ menu, Tam!Ill take you to a fun place. Follow me. Grass gun Ji County, Shanxi ahead, followed the lightless trail, Busan Tidal Wave. Wow!Ooh! Its like a resort! Its not a lake, its like the sea, I think its going to come out of the sand ~ Walking out in front of the house, Im the only tourist modeHe added, # So we ate the rice bowl # Tidal Wave, Lake Anida Sea - Ji County, Shanxi comes out with food, and I ... like the president of a cafe that closes and goes out.Tam-hee Park was greatly loved by Drama Mermaid Girl, King of the Flowers, Love is over now, My Love Butterfly, and Enchanting Neighbors.In June 2008, he was married to Marriage, and now he is raising a child of one male and one female.SNS

Actor Tam-hee Park is in love with the charm of Gwanggyo at Suwon FC.

Tam-hee Park recently posted a picture on his SNS with a message that "If I was close to Seoul, I would have moved ... The more I was getting, the more attractive Gwanggyo". In the photo, he is taking a Walking certification shot at night, showing off his slender body.

Tam-hee Park said, "I can not decide what to eat late dinner ~ ~ menu, 'Tam! I'll take you to a fun place. Follow me. "Grass gun Ji County, Shanxi ahead, followed the lightless trail, Busan Tidal Wave. "Wow! Ooh! It's like a resort! It's not a lake, it's like the sea, I think it's going to come out of the sand ~ 'Walking out in front of the house, I'm the only tourist mode'

He added, "# So we ate the rice bowl # Tidal Wave, Lake Anida Sea - Ji County, Shanxi comes out with food, and I ... like the president of a cafe that closes and goes out."

Tam-hee Park was greatly loved by Drama 'Mermaid Girl', 'King of the Flowers', 'Love is over now', 'My Love Butterfly', and 'Enchanting Neighbors'. In June 2008, he was married to marriage, and now he is raising a child of one male and one female.

SNS