'Second pregnancy' Ahn So-mi, neat Korean traditional clothing beauty "pregnant woman, I can not live more"

Gag Woman Ahn So-mi, who recently received a lot of congratulations for the news of the second pregnancy, transformed into a neat Korean traditional clothing beauty.Ahn So-mi posted on his 27th day, I shot two times Sunday Yasa, and I came home at 5 am and I came home at 7 am the next morning.I really feel it every time I shoot, but actors, video directors, lighting directors, Mike coaches, costume teachers, props teachers, makeup hair teachers staff.Im a steamer, Lispek. Im on the line. Youre amazing, he said.The photo along with this shows Ahn So-mi, who is dressed up in Korean traditional clothing and is about to shoot Sunday Yasa.Beautiful beauty and neat charm stand out.Also, Ahn So-mi reported on his daughter Roar. Mr. Roar is doing well in the nursery.I want to see it, he said, I want to manage my weight, and I get chicken breast dumplings, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin presents. I can not lose more weight. Meanwhile, Ahn So-mi is married in April 2018 and has daughter Roar under her belt; currently in pregnancy for the second.

Gag Woman Ahn So-mi, who recently received a lot of congratulations for the news of the second pregnancy, transformed into a neat Korean traditional clothing beauty.

Ahn So-mi posted on his 27th day, "I shot two times 'Sunday Yasa', and I came home at 5 am and I came home at 7 am the next morning."

"I really feel it every time I shoot, but actors, video directors, lighting directors, Mike coaches, costume teachers, props teachers, makeup hair teachers staff. “I’m a steamer, Lispek. I’m on the line. You’re amazing,” he said.

The photo along with this shows Ahn So-mi, who is dressed up in Korean traditional clothing and is about to shoot 'Sunday Yasa'. Beautiful beauty and neat charm stand out.

Also, Ahn So-mi reported on his daughter Roar. "Mr. Roar is doing well in the nursery. I want to see it, "he said," I want to manage my weight, and I get chicken breast dumplings, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin presents. I can not lose more weight. "

Meanwhile, Ahn So-mi is married in April 2018 and has daughter Roar under her belt; currently in pregnancy for the second.