Ahn So-mi, second pregnancy, four months..."I've already had a huge stomach."

Gag Woman Ahn So-mi announces second pregnancy factAhn So-mi posted a picture of Korean traditional clothing on his instagram on the 20th and said, Korean traditional clothing is also the best.You cant see the boat, can you? Ill be careful.... Ill be brave. The Man from Nowhere is your sister? Sister? Im gone.First, Ill let my aunts know. But second, Im out of the boat. Its been four months.Ahn So-mi said, I dont remember how I raised The Man from Nowhere, and it starts all over again.I want you to run hard until you come to the world, platinum. Meanwhile, Ahn So-mi married in April 2018 and had a daughter in September.

Gag Woman Ahn So-mi announces second pregnancy fact

Ahn So-mi posted a picture of Korean traditional clothing on his instagram on the 20th and said, "Korean traditional clothing is also the best. You can't see the boat, can you?" "I'll be careful.... I'll be brave. "The Man from Nowhere is your sister? Sister? I'm gone. First, I'll let my aunts know. But second, I'm out of the boat. It's been four months.

Ahn So-mi said, "I don't remember how I raised The Man from Nowhere, and it starts all over again. I want you to run hard until you come to the world, platinum. "

Meanwhile, Ahn So-mi married in April 2018 and had a daughter in September.