Choi Siwon "First The Embarkation for Cythera= Feelings with First Sparing Tyson Fury... Surprise" (Yot Expedition)

Choi Siwon, a yacht expedition, gave his first impression of The Embarkation for Cythera.MBC Everlon Entertainment Yacht Expedition, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, depicted members talking about Feelings about the first Embarkation for Cythera.Choi Siwon said, Todays The Embarkation for Cythera is Feelings with Tyson Fury for the first sparring.I was surprised. I saw the faces of the members (I had gone out). I wanted to be in trouble, he added.Song Ho-joon said, I was worried before I left, but it is tighter than I thought.I was worried about whether I could do this for 20 days, he confessed.

Choi Siwon, a yacht expedition, gave his first impression of The Embarkation for Cythera.

MBC Everlon entertainment Yacht Expedition, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, depicted members talking about Feelings about the first Embarkation for Cythera.

Choi Siwon said, "Today's The Embarkation for Cythera is Feelings with Tyson Fury for the first sparring."

“I was surprised. I saw the faces of the members (I had gone out). I wanted to be in trouble,” he added.

Song Ho-joon said, "I was worried before I left, but it is tighter than I thought."

"I was worried about whether I could do this for 20 days," he confessed.