Hometown Flex ' Yunho, Mudeungsan of Passion Mansour...Lee Seung-gi and Hong Jin-young leave work

Seoul=) = Gwangju Local Kim Byung-hyun Yunho Hong Jin-young recalled memories by introducing their Gwangju attractions.TVN Hometown Flex , which was broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 2nd, was decorated with the last story of Gwangju, and Kim Byung-hyun Yunho Hong Jin-young appeared.On this day, Hometown Flex and Gwangju locals went to eat Hong Jin-young and Yunhos local food, Oritang.Lee Seung-gi also praised it as a taste I have not eaten in Seoul and a medicine, a recreational dish.We have to recover now to make the next schedule, Yunho added, adding that he headed straight to the market chicken house.The Hong Jin-youngs life record was also released in surprise.I went to study abroad for a while at elementary school and I was confident in English when I was in Middle School, he said.I dreamed of an entertainer from the third time and made a ponting for studying standard language, he said. I went to a coin karaoke room every day and practiced.People who sing well at our time sang the song Truth and Technique by Kim Hyun-jung, and mastered the song. Yunho said of HiteJinro during his middle school, I also wanted my parents to be a prosecutor. I will take everyone in Korea.I had a dream of spreading a legitimate society. BK ship song pride followed at the chicken house.In the first round, Hong Jin-young won 84 points with the atmosphere of Amor Party while Kim Byung-hyun was on the night.Lee Seung-gi selected Kangsans You Can Do and showed his singing ability, but he got 60 points and got the night.Cha Tae-hyun then opened up the resurrection Lonely Night and earned a high score of 91.Yunho, who confronted him, sang his song Order, but lamented when he got 85 points.Yunho finished Haru and said, It is still starting tomorrow, he said on his way back to his hostel. Lets look back on Haru today.The next day, Yunho said, Time is too short. This should be two nights and three days, not one night and two days. If you are sorry, lets catch more Haru.Lee Seung-gi said, Jeong Yunho said from the morning, Lets go more meaningful today.After breakfast at a local restaurant, he moved to the old town of Gwangju; five people went to the former building, which kept the history of the 1980 Gwangju democratization movement.In particular, Professor Injohan appeared on behalf of the Gwangju locals who did not actually experience 5.18 at this place, I visited Gwangju on May 25, 1980.Friends had come back from medical school because they had a bad thing. They came back on the national highway and went through seven places.I told him that I was a US Embassy employee at the time and that I had to go to Gwangju to see if there were missionaries. Kim Byung-hyun said, It was not easy to get the word 5.18 out of Gwangju, and Yunho also said, The movie came out and started to talk easily to the public.When we were young, we came to visit. It was no longer a strange story, but we came in for granted. After visiting Gwangjus famous bakery and recalling memories, Kim Byung-hyun and Yunho Hong Jin-young went to the famous Dongas restaurant in Chungjang-ro, where they spoke together.Later, he headed to Mudeungsan, a famous spot for Gwangju and a memorable spot for Jeong Yunho.It takes a little less than two hours to get to the middle salary, Yunho said. I like the four people now.Lee Seung-gi Hong Jin-young succeeded in leaving the mission to beat Yunho with the right to waive mountain climbing.Yunho said, I am very happy to go to the mountains with my brothers, I will guide you well, but the fog was so bad.I tried to end it by shouting aspirations in 2020, he said.Kim Byung-hyun said, Let me do well when I am performing. Cha Tae-hyun also said, I am shooting fun, so many people will have fun. Yunho said, I will work in various ways.Especially, I am next to Jeolla-do, he added, revealing the aspect of passion mansour.In addition, B.O.K Friends, who reunited with Yunho after a long time through Hometown Flex , said, Jeong Yunho is always a special friend to me before and now, and I was worried that it might be for Jeong Yunho.Fortunately, I feel the same feeling, so I have a thought.  I am in the tenth moment when I was born or the happiest.  It was a big gift. Meanwhile, Hometown Flex  is broadcast every Sunday at 10:50 pm.

Seoul=) = Gwangju Local Kim Byung-hyun Yunho Hong Jin-young recalled memories by introducing their Gwangju attractions.

TVN Hometown Flex ', which was broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 2nd, was decorated with the last story of Gwangju, and Kim Byung-hyun Yunho Hong Jin-young appeared.

On this day, Hometown Flex and Gwangju locals went to eat Hong Jin-young and Yunho's local food, Oritang. Lee Seung-gi also praised it as "a taste I have not eaten in Seoul" and "a medicine, a recreational dish." "We have to recover now to make the next schedule," Yunho added, adding that he headed straight to the market chicken house.

The Hong Jin-young's life record was also released in surprise. "I went to study abroad for a while at elementary school and I was confident in English when I was in Middle school," he said. "I dreamed of an entertainer from the third time and made a 'ponting' for studying standard language," he said. "I went to a coin karaoke room every day and practiced. People who sing well at our time sang the song "Truth and Technique" by Kim Hyun-jung, and mastered the song. " Yunho said of HiteJinro during his Middle school, "I also wanted my parents to be a prosecutor. I will take everyone in Korea. I had a dream of spreading a legitimate society. "

"BK ship song pride" followed at the chicken house. In the first round, Hong Jin-young won 84 points with the atmosphere of 'Amor Party' while Kim Byung-hyun was on the night. Lee Seung-gi selected Kangsan's "You Can Do" and showed his singing ability, but he got 60 points and got the night. Cha Tae-hyun then opened up the resurrection 'Lonely Night' and earned a high score of 91. Yunho, who confronted him, sang his song 'Order', but lamented when he got 85 points.

Yunho finished Haru and said, "It is still starting tomorrow," he said on his way back to his hostel. "Let's look back on Haru today." The next day, Yunho said, "Time is too short. This should be two nights and three days, not one night and two days. If you are sorry, let's catch more Haru. Lee Seung-gi said, "Jeong Yunho said from the morning, 'Let's go more meaningful today.'"

After breakfast at a local restaurant, he moved to the old town of Gwangju; five people went to the former building, which kept the history of the 1980 Gwangju democratization movement. In particular, Professor Injohan appeared on behalf of the Gwangju locals who did not actually experience 5.18 at this place, "I visited Gwangju on May 25, 1980. Friends had come back from medical school because they had a bad thing. They came back on the national highway and went through seven places. I told him that I was a US Embassy employee at the time and that I had to go to Gwangju to see if there were missionaries. "

Kim Byung-hyun said, "It was not easy to get the word 5.18 out of Gwangju," and Yunho also said, "The movie came out and started to talk easily to the public. When we were young, we came to visit. It was no longer a strange story, but we came in for granted. "

After visiting Gwangju's famous bakery and recalling memories, Kim Byung-hyun and Yunho Hong Jin-young went to the famous Dongas restaurant in Chungjang-ro, where they spoke together. Later, he headed to Mudeungsan, a famous spot for Gwangju and a memorable spot for Jeong Yunho. "It takes a little less than two hours to get to the middle salary," Yunho said. "I like the four people now. Lee Seung-gi Hong Jin-young succeeded in leaving the mission to beat Yunho with the right to waive mountain climbing.

Yunho said, "I am very happy to go to the mountains with my brothers, I will guide you well," but the fog was so bad. "I tried to end it by shouting aspirations in 2020," he said. Kim Byung-hyun said, "Let me do well when I am performing." Cha Tae-hyun also said, "I am shooting fun, so many people will have fun." Yunho said, "I will work in various ways. Especially, I am next to Jeolla-do, "he added, revealing the aspect of passion Mansour.

In addition, B.O.K Friends, who reunited with Yunho after a long time through Hometown Flex ', said, "Jeong Yunho is always a special Friend to me before and now, and I was worried that it might be for Jeong Yunho. Fortunately, I feel the same feeling, so I have a thought. "" I am in the tenth moment when I was born or the happiest. "" It was a big gift. "

Meanwhile, Hometown Flex ' is broadcast every Sunday at 10:50 pm.