Kim Yung-min "Like EXO, Taishi Ci also had superpowers...Wind in charge" (Mirah)

Mira Taishi Ci Kim Yung-min opened up about the superpowers he had in the team.Kim Yung-min appeared on KBS2 Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee (hereinafter referred to as Mira) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, and boasted a pleasant gesture.DJ Nanchang Hee wondered, Taishi Ci had a psychic ability as EXO had a psychic ability.Kim Yung-min said, Yes, there was sky, rain, clouds, and wind.In order, I was the youngest, so I took over Wind. I didnt know how to put it, Wind, he added.Kim Yung-min, who recalled the time, said, When I was in the wind, I remembered the image of a wind, so I hated it very much. In fact, Wind is a good meaning.It was like causing a wind in the music industry.

Mira Taishi Ci Kim Yung-min opened up about the superpowers he had in the team.

Kim Yung-min appeared on KBS2 Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee' (hereinafter referred to as Mira) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, and boasted a pleasant gesture.

DJ Nanchang Hee wondered, "Taishi Ci had a psychic ability as EXO had a psychic ability."

Kim Yung-min said, “Yes, there was sky, rain, clouds, and Wind.”

“In order, I was the youngest, so I took over Wind. I didn’t know how to put it, Wind,” he added.

Kim Yung-min, who recalled the time, said, "When I was in the Wind, I remembered the image of a Wind, so I hated it very much." "In fact, Wind is a good meaning. It was like causing a Wind in the music industry. "