'Once she came in.' Lee Sang-yeob, Cha Hwa-Yeon on "My Favorite Senior"

Actor Lee Sang-yeob expressed his affection for Cha Hwa-YeonLee Sang-yeob told his Instagram on the 25th, My favorite Cha Hwa-Yeon senior and #Once she came in.And posted a picture.The photo shows Lee Sang-yeob and Cha Hwa-Yeon on the beach, both of whom are posing V with their hands, a bright smile around their mouths.The netizens who responded to this responded, Will you reunite soon? And I love you.Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeob and Cha Hwa-Yeon are appearing on KBS 2TV weekend drama Ive been to once.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob expressed his affection for Cha Hwa-Yeon

Lee Sang-yeob told his Instagram on the 25th, "My favorite Cha Hwa-Yeon senior and #Once she came in. "And posted a picture.

The photo shows Lee Sang-yeob and Cha Hwa-Yeon on the beach, both of whom are posing V with their hands, a bright smile around their mouths.

The netizens who responded to this responded, "Will you reunite soon?" And "I love you."

Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeob and Cha Hwa-Yeon are appearing on KBS 2TV weekend drama 'I've been to once'.