Skip to main content

K-Star-Holic

Search This Blog

on August 12, 2020

Bada Choi Siwon First Newsen

Popular Posts

Image

Cha Eun-woo, Millworm Cookie Unknown to 7 Inhalation Kim Dong-Hyun Chow Saws (All The Butlers)

Cha Eun-woo faces the truth of Millworm Cookie In SBS All The Butlers ' broadcast on April 11, the godfather Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a master and handed over 10 years of entertainment know-how to the members. Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I was troubled. I have a Cookie . It's eco-friendly. It's 3,000 won per one." The members who received Cookie then admired the extension "delicious". Lee Kyung-kyu fiddled with Cookie with a meaningful look and said, "Did you eat this? This is raw material. I already ate raw materials. Cha Eun-woo was embarrassed, "I ate a lot during the break, but I ate seven." In fact, Cha Eun-woo inhaled Cookie throughout the break. Lee Kyung-kyu mentioned MBC 'Healthy Bogam', which he had appeared in the past, in connection with Cookie 's identity, and said, "Frogs are basic, Anaconda, crocodile." The uncovered eco-friendly Cookie raw materials were wheatworms; Kim Dong-Hyun , who identif...
Image

Choi Siwon, 'Korea First' UNICEF East Asia Pacific Ocean Regional Goodwill Ambassador Activity

Choi Choi Siwon (Super Junior Choi Siwon , a member of SM Entertainment) has been working as a goodwill ambassador for the UNICEF East Asia Pacific Ocean region. First, Choi Siwon attended the Laos Generation 2030 Forum in Vientiane held in Laos Vientiane on the 11th (local time) to mark the 30th anniversary of the adoption of the UN Child Rights Convention, and was a speech urging people from all over the world to feel a sense of duty as a goodwill ambassador and to pay attention to the promotion and protection of Child rights online. I focused my attention. On the same day, Choi Siwon also participated in the panel discussion with youth organizations working to promote Child Rights, listened to the vivid stories of local youths about the 'better future for Laos 2030' and expressed enthusiasm by emphasizing ' Child , continuous interest and investment that youth can demonstrate their potential'. In particular, a number of local media outlets, including t...
Image

Ji Chang-wook and Koo Kyo-hwan teamed up at the Movie 'Colony' mini showcase.

Actors Ji Chang-wook and Koo Kyo-hwan attended a mini showcase for the Movie ' Colony ' held at CGV Yongsan I'Park Mall in Seoul on the 21st and participated in a Q&A session. The two actors created a warm and friendly atmosphere as they discussed the film on-site. The Movie ' Colony ' depicts the struggle of survivors isolated inside a building sealed off by an unidentified infection as they fight against infected individuals who are evolving in unpredictable ways. Colony: A New Action Horror Feature Directed by Yeon Sang-ho, the upcoming 2026 film Colony depicts a group of survivors trapped in a building during a mysterious infection outbreak. The story follows their struggle against evolving infected entities, featuring a star-studded cast including Ji Chang-wook and Koo Kyo-hwan. Source Star Power in Colony Actors Ji Chang-wook and Koo Kyo-hwan recently appeared at a mini showcase held at CGV Yongsan I'Park Mall to discuss the project. The film ...
Image

Park Na-rae, ⁇ I Live Alone ⁇ I don't want to be recorded...Kim Dae-ho ⁇ retirement I can't wait ⁇

Announcer Kim Dae-ho revealed the timing of the retirement . In the 510th MBC entertainment program ⁇ I Live Alone ⁇ broadcasted on the 1st (Friday), Kim Dae-ho 's ⁇ Ulleungdo story 2 ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , SHINee key's ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ was broadcast. On this day, Kim Dae-ho was able to enjoy Ulleungdo , an island of dreams, in earnest. Kian84 , who was watching the video, wondered when the retirement would be planned. Kim Dae-ho said, "I want to do the retirement quickly." Jun Hyun-moo said, "Your age is 60 years old." Kian84 said, "Do not you want me to leave the company at that time?" Kim Dae-ho said that 60-year-old retirement is fast because it is ⁇ 100 years old. Jun Hyun-moo said that Park Na-rae was unable to participate in the studio recording due to a severe cold. Jun Hyun-moo said, "I received a coffee tea gift from Jun Hyun-moo . I was so grateful that I received it for the first time." Jun Hyun-moo ...
Image

Treasure A small exchange captivated attention with a wistful gaze on their way to Japan.

Treasure member A small exchange departed via Gimpo International Airport to attend the FNS Music Festival Summer in Japan. On this day, the Treasure members greeted the reporters and fans who had gathered at the airport before boarding their flight to Japan. TREASURE Departs for FNS Music Festival On June 30, members of the South Korean boy band TREASURE were spotted at Gimpo International Airport. The group is traveling to Japan to attend the scheduled FNS Music Festival Summer. Source | Source About Treasure Treasure is a South Korean boy band formed in 2019 by YG Entertainment through its reality-survival program YG Treasure Box. The 12-piece band consists of members Choi Hyun-suk, Jihoon, Yoshi, Junkyu, Mashiho, Yoon Jae-hyuk, Asahi, Bang Ye-dam, Doyoung, Haruto, Park Jeong-woo and So Jung-hwan. &nbsp Wikipedia   About The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure "Treasure" is a song by American singer and songwriter Bruno Mars for his second studi...
Image

"Seventeenth Dee-Itt, the Painter of Paintings," Meru Tests as an Artist

Group Seven teen member Diet proved to be a master of photography. Fashion magazine Arena Homme Plus released a part of the interview with the November issue pictorial with Diet on October 25th. Diet has a variety of costumes in his own style, accompanied by skillful facial expressions and poses in this picture. In an interview, Diet said, "I had a lot of fun when asked about the photo shoot. I was able to find something to supplement my emotional expression with today's shoot. When asked if she would like to try Top Model in future design because she likes fashion, Diet said, "It's not that I don't have an idea at all. It's one of the things I really want to do later." Diet also expressed affection for the exhibition, including tea ceremony and meditation, which are well known for their hobbies. When Diet, who is interested in various and different fields, came up with a question about the field he would like to be a Top Model , he said, "I per...
Image

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience on an important day." ...Ko So-young, Liberation Day I forgot the meaning and I am proud of my unconventional day trip.

Actor Ko So-young has been criticized for revealing the recent status of his trip to Japan during the Liberation Day holiday. Ko So-young surprised those who published several photos of her travels in Japan with her husband Jang Dong-gun , son and daughter through a personal account on the 15th. Ko So-young in the released Photograph shows him enjoying various parts of his trip to Japan , posing at a restaurant full of Japan ese menus or posing for hearts in front of the life-size of a popular Japan ese animated character. It was a travel Photograph that the envy of the fans would have burst out everywhere in the cute appearance of the son and daughter who resembled the affectionate husband Jang Dong-gun and Jasin, but the problem was the wrong upload day. Ko So-young published the Japan Travel Photograph because it was a Liberation Day holiday celebrating the liberation of Korea from Japan in 1945 and celebrating the establishment of the government of the Republic of ...
Image

'The Gloria' Yesol Father Jung Seong-il, what's the real deal? "I'm a 'son fool', biting, sucking...Game and fighting"

'The Gloria ' main character Jung Seong-il revealed ' son fool ' aspect. Jung Seong-il interviewed at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th. He was the husband of Park Yeongene ( Lim Ji-yeon ) in the Netflix original series 'The Gloria ' Part 1 and 2, 'The Gloria ' is a story about the school violence ( school violence ) victim mun dong ( son g Hye-kyo) and the school violence attacker s who fall into the whirlpool. Previously, Part 2 was released on the 10th of this month, and it has been loved all over the world, including the first place in the Netflix TV show category in just three days. Jung Seong-il played the role of a new stiletto with 'Nice Dog XX' and drove the popularity of 'The Gloria '. He expressed his love for Lim Ji-yeon , his deep affection for his daughter Ha Ye-sol (Oh Ji-yul), who had Jeon Jae-joon (Park Sung-hoon) as his biological father, and subtle chemistry with son g Hye-ky...
Image

SHINee Onew's "Point of Omniscient Interfere" Shows a Haggarder Face

Seoul =) = OOOO Onew , who recently stopped Film ing for health reasons, appeared in Point of Omniscient Interfere ' as a weight loss. On MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere ' broadcasted on the 24th, SHINee member s preparing a OOO Onew song Film were drawn. Manager Nam Eui-soo introduced SHINee 's OOO Onew song " Hard copy " (HARD) on the day, raising expectations by saying, "I chose the hip-hop genre to show that ' SHINee can do this?'" Kunal Nayyar SHINee was shown to practice with choreographer Casper and pop star Beyonce dancer Kanye. Afterwards, the member s talked during the break, when OOOO Onew told the Manager , " Lee Tae-min went home and had fun?" Kunal Nayyar OOOO Onew also showed Lee Tae-min answering, "Would not it have been two and a half months if we had to do this choreography in 2008 when we debuted?" member s also talked at the time of the Film , and OOOO Onew was fortunate to say, "We ...
Image

Actor Shin Hyun-bin showed off a bright smile while attending the mini showcase event for the movie Colony.

Actor Shin Hyun-bin graced the mini showcase for the movie * Colony * held at CGV Yongsan I'Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, on May 21. During the event, Shin Hyun-bin posed for photos with a relaxed and gentle smile. Directed by Yeon Sang-ho, * Colony * depicts the struggle of survivors battling evolving infected individuals inside a building sealed off by an unidentified outbreak. The film received significant attention after being officially invited to the Midnight Screening section of the 79th Cannes International Film Festival, where it received a seven-minute standing ovation. Shin Hyun-been Attends 'Colony' Showcase Actress Shin Hyun-been recently appeared at a mini showcase for the upcoming film 'Colony' held at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall. The film, directed by Yeon Sang-ho, depicts the desperate struggle of survivors trapped in a building during a mysterious infection outbreak. Source | Source Global Acclaim for 'Colony' Director Yeon Sang-ho...
Powered by Blogger