"ver. 2020 Dr. Jin" All The Butlers' Top Goaler Lee Jung-hyun Table's Ending SHOW...

Following the end-of-century show at All The Butlers, Lee Jung-hyun was reinstated as a charismatic techno female warrior.On the 19th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers was portrayed by Master Lee Jung-hyun.Lee Jung-hyun transformed into a super-short home Shulan guide and prepared a dish for the members.From the dishes with the ma to the freshwater eel, the eel dishes were cooked and the eel cooked directly to the sauce made everyone admire.Lee Jung-hyun prepared a torch and burned it to the fire, and the members admired it as the first person to cook at home.Cha Eun-woo looked at Lee Jung-hyuns dish and said, I want to eat my mothers rice. Lee Seung-gi said, Eat at my house.But Cha Eun-woo laughed, saying, I will go to my mothers house and eat, come to my house Anyang.In the meantime, Lee Jung-hyun completed an eel-covered rice prize from the eel overbop, the end of the home chlein, to the magui, abalone cucumber, and citron pickles.The members said, I feel like a king. Lee Jung-hyun was delighted that I feel really good because you are really good.The members drinked the dishes so that they did not need to wash them.As the home Shulin project was successful, the members were nervous, saying, What plan are you going to treat me so grandly tomorrow?Lee Jung-hyun said, I will move the place and let you know. He predicted a full-scale search for the fear of Sketchbook and all worried that he was scared, afraid.Reply 1999 room was opened. When the first song You was released, the item was sealed off.Lee Jung-hyun, who watched props 20 years ago, said, I was going to shoot a music video in front of the pyramid, so I shot it in the pyramid, saying, God is here. It is probably the first time.At this time, Cha Eun-woo wore all from the Egypt crown to the doll mask.Its like Prince Egypt, its all good and cool, he said. Its even the same as a mask, youre better looking than a mask.Following the props created by Sketchbook, Lee Jung-hyun said that it was the era of Legend group flooding at the time and that it was a music industry where various genres coexisted.Everyone told me about memories, but Cha Eun-woo did not fit in.It is strange to know the lyrics even after 20 years, but now the fan culture is strong, but it is really popular at the time, he said. But I heard a lot of songs and half of the song Wow in my dads car.At this time, Lee Jung-hyun suggested that we team up with two teams to make a perfect Jaehyun song for 99: set up a composition and concept and set a team.I decided to challenge the mission by sharing the team and making the performance of the end of the century.Popular Song set stage was also prepared. BACK TO 1999 SHOW was summoned to the concert, The edition has grown, we have to set the genre well.Lee Jung-hyun said, I have already decided who to share, I think I will be the first with this person.Kim Dong-Hyun wondered, Its a glory, why did a strong candidate choose me? Lee Jung-hyun said, I will know if you see it tomorrow.Lee Jung-hyun said, Lets go to the BACK TO 1999 show. He opened the top stage at the end of the century and said that he was the first stage 21 years ago.The members said, The scale is too big.Lee Jung-hyun said, The stage order is important, and the singers of the end of the century in the colorful lineup have an ending fight.Cha Eun-woo and Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jung-hyun, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok became one team.Yang Se-hyeong said, We will do the ending at the end of the century. When we announced the special appearance, all said, Punishment, do not come out Koo Jun Yup. Yang Se-hyeong avoided his gaze.Shin Sung-rok said, I will win with emotion, but I will win with emotion. I will feel the impression when I touch the memories I have forgotten, we will go on a memorable trip in the past.Lee Jung-hyun said, I am a singer at the end of the century, and showed confidence that I did not show the stage costume, I really can do it, I will show the end of the century.The stage order was important as it was a fierce contest. The battle was held to hit the top goal with a body to take the ending stage.Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo took the lead with a problem first, followed by Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok.Lee Jung-hyun was worried, What do you do?The members said, I planned with Sketchbook, so I will give you consideration, I spent a lot of money on buying eels. He said he would give me a chance to overturn five points for the price of eel rice.Like a lie, Lee Jung-hyun and Kim Dong-Hyun won the body-relieving Battle by hitting Jekskis comeback problem.I will end because I am the end of the century, Lee Jung-hyun said. The opening is Cha Eun-woo and Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok are in the middle stage.First, Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo made the clones Cryss perfect Jaehyun with The Big and the Little - a stage with a synchro rate of 100 pros.The stage heat has also been heated with perfect performance.At this time, someone had a sloppy show: Koo Jun Yup, who performed a glitzy original luminous peak dance and was all excited by the appearance of Cheetgi Koo Jun Yup.I summoned memories and set up the opening stage of the Legend, which was the ona wall itself.The members said after the stage, Legend himself was too strong, he said. I could not imagine, I was creepy.Lee Jung-hyun also admired the memories of the luminous rod and the luminous bracelet, saying, I was so excited again.Koo Jun Yup laughed when he said, I was Lee Jung-hyun fan, and told Lee Jung-hyun, who had a variety of concepts from fan to wing, I thought I lost.There is a rumor that I had a good time at home, Lee Jung-hyun said, I am married now and live quietly.Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok climbed the stage under the Hurricane Nacho name as rocker duo after the Legend opening.The stage began with a serious look, as if watching a musical, and then played the audio cassette and composed it with a solid story.Then, Yoon Do-hyuns Send You song was performed to create a musical stage and immerse everyone in it, followed by Lee Seung-gi, who sang Kim Kyung-hos Forbidden Love.I broke the stage with a treble that no one could follow.He poured out everyones standing ovations and left a deep rock lust.I also admired the singer, Im different, Lee Seung-gi said. I did not sing well, but I wanted to show rockspirit as it was at the end of the century.Shin Sung-rok said, I was sweating my hands because I was finished and high five. He was impressed by singer Lee Seung-gi.The members said, I left only the ending stage. They expected the return of techno female warrior Lee Jung-hyun, followed by time machine at the end of the century.As a small giant on stage, Lee Jung-hyun filled the stage with the visuals and emotions of the end of the century, spewing a comeback of the legend of the top-goal song, 20 years of Dr. Jin charisma.Lee Jung-hyun selected the song Change, Yang Se-hyeong said, Its not changed, its a big hit. From action performance, it overwhelmed the presence with the techno warrior charisma.Next up was the 2020 version of Will You with Kim Dong-Hyun on stage.Lee Ji-hyun started to move with joint dance like a doll, and the members could not take their eyes off, saying, It is the same as 20 years ago as if they stopped time.Kim Dong-Hyun also turned into a complete puppet mode, perfecting the tongue-tongue-tongue stage - a perfect breath that everyone could only admire.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Following the end-of-century show at All The Butlers, Lee Jung-hyun was reinstated as a charismatic techno female warrior.

On the 19th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers' was portrayed by Master Lee Jung-hyun.

Lee Jung-hyun transformed into a super-short home Shulan guide and prepared a dish for the members. From the dishes with the ma to the freshwater eel, the eel dishes were cooked and the eel cooked directly to the sauce made everyone admire. Lee Jung-hyun prepared a torch and burned it to the fire, and the members admired it as "the first person to cook at home."

Cha Eun-woo looked at Lee Jung-hyun's dish and said, "I want to eat my mother's rice." Lee Seung-gi said, "Eat at my house." But Cha Eun-woo laughed, saying, "I will go to my mother's house and eat, come to my house Anyang."

In the meantime, Lee Jung-hyun completed an eel-covered rice prize from the eel overbop, the end of the home chlein, to the magui, abalone cucumber, and citron pickles. The members said, "I feel like a king." Lee Jung-hyun was delighted that "I feel really good because you are really good." The members drinked the dishes so that they did not need to wash them.

As the home Shulin project was successful, the members were nervous, saying, "What plan are you going to treat me so grandly tomorrow?" Lee Jung-hyun said, "I will move the place and let you know." He predicted a full-scale search for the fear of Sketchbook and all worried that he was "scared, afraid".

'Reply 1999' room was opened. When the first song 'You' was released, the item was sealed off. Lee Jung-hyun, who watched props 20 years ago, said, "I was going to shoot a music video in front of the pyramid, so I shot it in the pyramid, saying, 'God is here.' It is probably the first time.

At this time, Cha Eun-woo wore all from the Egypt crown to the doll mask. "It's like Prince Egypt, it's all good and cool," he said. "It's even the same as a mask, you're better looking than a mask." Following the props created by Sketchbook, Lee Jung-hyun said that it was the era of Legend group flooding at the time and that it was a music industry where various genres coexisted. Everyone told me about memories, but Cha Eun-woo did not fit in. "It is strange to know the lyrics even after 20 years, but now the fan culture is strong, but it is really popular at the time," he said. "But I heard a lot of songs and half of the song 'Wow' in my dad's car."

At this time, Lee Jung-hyun suggested that we team up with two teams to make a perfect Jaehyun song for '99: set up a composition and concept and set a team. I decided to challenge the mission by sharing the team and making the Performance of the end of the century.

"Popular Song" set stage was also prepared. "BACK TO 1999 SHOW" was summoned to the concert, "The edition has grown, we have to set the genre well."

Lee Jung-hyun said, "I have already decided who to share, I think I will be the first with this person." Kim Dong-Hyun wondered, "It's a glory, why did a strong candidate choose me?" Lee Jung-hyun said, "I will know if you see it tomorrow."

Lee Jung-hyun said, "Let's go to the BACK TO 1999 show." He opened the top stage at the end of the century and said that he was the first stage 21 years ago.

The members said, "The scale is too big." Lee Jung-hyun said, "The stage order is important, and the singers of the end of the century in the colorful lineup have an ending fight."

Cha Eun-woo and Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jung-hyun, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok became one team. Yang Se-hyeong said, "We will do the ending at the end of the century." When we announced the special appearance, all said, "Punishment, do not come out Koo Jun Yup." Yang Se-hyeong avoided his gaze.

Shin Sung-rok said, "I will win with emotion, but I will win with emotion." "I will feel the impression when I touch the memories I have forgotten, we will go on a memorable trip in the past."

Lee Jung-hyun said, "I am a singer at the end of the century," and showed confidence that "I did not show the stage costume, I really can do it, I will show the end of the century."

The stage order was important as it was a fierce contest. The Battle was held to hit the top goal with a body to take the ending stage.

Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo took the lead with a problem first, followed by Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok. Lee Jung-hyun was worried, "What do you do?" The members said, "I planned with Sketchbook, so I will give you consideration, I spent a lot of money on buying eels." He said he would give me a chance to overturn five points for the price of eel rice.

Like a lie, Lee Jung-hyun and Kim Dong-Hyun won the body-relieving Battle by hitting Jekskis' 'comeback' problem. "I will end because I am the end of the century," Lee Jung-hyun said. "The opening is Cha Eun-woo and Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok are in the middle stage."

First, Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo made the clone's "Cryss" perfect Jaehyun with "The Big and the Little" - a stage with a synchro rate of 100 pros. The stage heat has also been heated with perfect Performance.

At this time, someone had a sloppy show: Koo Jun Yup, who performed a glitzy original luminous peak dance and was all excited by the appearance of Cheetgi Koo Jun Yup. I summoned memories and set up the opening stage of the Legend, which was the ona wall itself. The members said after the stage, "Legend himself was too strong," he said. "I could not imagine, I was creepy." Lee Jung-hyun also admired the memories of the luminous rod and the luminous bracelet, saying, "I was so excited again."

Koo Jun Yup laughed when he said, "I was Lee Jung-hyun fan," and told Lee Jung-hyun, who had a variety of concepts from fan to wing, "I thought I lost." "There is a rumor that I had a good time at home," Lee Jung-hyun said, "I am married now and live quietly."

Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok climbed the stage under the 'Hurricane Nacho' name as rocker duo after the Legend opening. The stage began with a serious look, as if watching a musical, and then played the audio cassette and composed it with a solid story.

Then, Yoon Do-hyun's "Send You" song was performed to create a musical stage and immerse everyone in it, followed by Lee Seung-gi, who sang Kim Kyung-ho's "Forbidden Love." I broke the stage with a treble that no one could follow.

He poured out everyone's standing ovations and left a deep rock lust. "I also admired the singer, I'm different," Lee Seung-gi said. "I did not sing well, but I wanted to show rockspirit as it was at the end of the century." Shin Sung-rok said, "I was sweating my hands because I was finished and high five." He was impressed by singer Lee Seung-gi.

The members said, "I left only the ending stage." They expected the Return of techno female warrior Lee Jung-hyun, followed by "time machine at the end of the century."

As a small giant on stage, Lee Jung-hyun filled the stage with the visuals and emotions of the end of the century, spewing a comeback of the Legend of the top-goal song, 20 years of Dr. Jin charisma. Lee Jung-hyun selected the song "Change", Yang Se-hyeong said, "It's not changed, it's a big hit." From action Performance, it overwhelmed the presence with the techno warrior charisma.

Next up was the 2020 version of "Will You" with Kim Dong-Hyun on stage. Lee Ji-hyun started to move with joint dance like a doll, and the members could not take their eyes off, saying, "It is the same as 20 years ago as if they stopped time." Kim Dong-Hyun also turned into a complete puppet mode, perfecting the 'tongue-tongue-tongue' stage - a perfect breath that everyone could only admire.

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture