"Choi Fata" Sehun & Chanyeol, 12-year friendship "My Teacher, My Love is a good member."

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol, who was dispatched as a unit, boasted a breathing fit for a 12-year friendship.EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Power Time of Hwa-Jeong Choi which aired today (14th).Sehun & Chanyeol showed the synergy that blooms from the pole and the pole tendency as well as the affection for the first full-length album on the air.On this day, Sehun & Chanyeol opened the speech with an introduction to the new song 1 billion views.Sehun replied, I want to see as much as 1 billion views as the Gako type made it.Chanyeol said, Its a disco-based retro hip-hop song, and I want to continue to play it again because I want to see it too much.It is easy to write lyrics and it is well suited to video platform these days. Sehun & Chanyeol also revealed their second unit activity since the release of the mini album last year; Chanyeol said, This time the album production process was smoother than last time.I tried to find out the style and I was preparing for EXO activities, so there was a difference. Sehun also agreed with Chanyeol.Hwa-Jeong Choi read the listeners story and asked, Who is the member who pretends to read the text of the album?Chanyeol said: Sehun plays My Teacher, My Love well, obviously I saw the tok and I didnt read it.It is not a matter of purpose, said Sehun. I was sweating to explain that I did not do it.Asked what the chuck in his relationship with reason was, Sehun then replied, Playing uninterested; Chanyeol said, I dont.I am interested in tea, he said, and he showed the charm of the man.Sehun & Chanyeol also told the episode of Idol Producer.They have spent as many as 12 years together as Idol Producer.Chanyeol agreed with the nickname Chanyeol who raised Sehun saying, Sehun was a junior high school student when he first came in.Sehun was a complete baby, but after three years of Idol Producer, the time of the storm came, and I was playing like any other day, but he pushed me.Sehun & Chanyeol introduced different travel styles. Sehun said, I like to stay still, I dont plan.If you want to eat while you are still, you will go out. If you are bored, you will walk for a while. But Chanyeol is too fighting.I cant go after it, he said.Chanyeol explained, I am not in that style, but I am in the other side. Do you want to do it? And then it is a style to recognize.Hwa-Jeong Choi, who listened to the story, said, I think the style of energy is really protective. The two people laughed with sympathy, saying, Oh! Right!On the other hand, EXOs unit group Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) released its first full-length album 1 billion views on the 13th.This album, which Sehun & Chanyeol participated in in the entire song, proves the power of the iTunes charts in 50 regions around the world after its release.

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol, who was dispatched as a unit, boasted a breathing fit for a 12-year friendship.

EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Power Time of Hwa-Jeong Choi' which aired today (14th). Sehun & Chanyeol showed the synergy that blooms from the pole and the pole tendency as well as the affection for the first full-length album on the air.

On this day, Sehun & Chanyeol opened the speech with an introduction to the new song '1 billion views'.

Sehun replied, "I want to see as much as 1 billion views as the Gako type made it." Chanyeol said, "It's a disco-based retro hip-hop song, and I want to continue to play it again because I want to see it too much. It is easy to write lyrics and it is well suited to video platform these days. "

Sehun & Chanyeol also revealed their second unit activity since the release of the mini album last year; Chanyeol said, "This time the album production process was smoother than last time. I tried to find out the style and I was preparing for EXO activities, so there was a difference. "Sehun also agreed with Chanyeol.

Hwa-Jeong Choi read the listener's story and asked, "Who is the member who pretends to read the text of the album?" Chanyeol said: "Sehun plays My Teacher, My Love well, obviously I saw the tok and I didn't read it. "It is not a matter of purpose," said Sehun. "I was sweating to explain that I did not do it."

Asked what the 'chuck' in his relationship with reason was, Sehun then replied, "Playing uninterested"; Chanyeol said, "I don't. I am interested in tea, "he said, and he showed the charm of the man.

Sehun & Chanyeol also told the episode of Idol Producer. They have spent as many as 12 years together as Idol Producer. Chanyeol agreed with the nickname "Chanyeol who raised Sehun" saying, "Sehun was a junior high school student when he first came in." "Sehun was a complete baby, but after three years of Idol Producer, the time of the storm came, and I was playing like any other day, but he pushed me."

Sehun & Chanyeol introduced different travel styles. Sehun said, "I like to stay still, I don't plan. If you want to eat while you are still, you will go out. If you are bored, you will walk for a while. "But Chanyeol is too fighting. I can't go after it," he said.

Chanyeol explained, "I am not in that style, but I am in the other side. 'Do you want to do it?' And then it is a style to recognize.' Hwa-Jeong Choi, who listened to the story, said, "I think the style of energy is really protective." The two people laughed with sympathy, saying, "Oh! Right!"

On the other hand, EXO's unit group Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) released its first full-length album '1 billion views' on the 13th. This album, which Sehun & Chanyeol participated in in the entire song, proves the Power of the iTunes charts in 50 regions around the world after its release.