"Steel Bee 2" Yoo Yeon-seok "I Thought I Was a Ottawa" (I Love Movie)

Yoo Yeon-seok gave his feelings when he took on the role of North Korean leader in Steel Rain 2: Summit.On KBS 2TVs The Movie Is Good, which aired on the 11th, The Dizzy Interview by Actor Jung Woo-sung, Kwak Do-won and Yoo Yeon-seok of the movie Steel Rain 2: Summit (director Yang Woo-suk) was broadcast.On this day, Yoo Yeon-seok said, I thought it was a typo because my name was written on the character of North Chairman. I wanted to be not Kwak Do-won.I asked again, and he said I was right. Jung Woo-sung, who listened to this, said, Yoo Yeon-seok took Steel Rain 2 before taking the drama Spicy Doctor Life.I really thought the casting was good, he said.Steel Rain 2: Summit is a film about a crisis just before the war that takes place after the three leaders were kidnapped by North Koreas nuclear submarine in a coup detat during the North and South American Summit. It opens on July 29.Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

Yoo Yeon-seok gave his feelings when he took on the role of North Korean leader in "Steel Rain 2: Summit."

On kbs 2TV's "The Movie Is Good", which aired on the 11th, "The Dizzy Interview" by Actor Jung Woo-sung, Kwak Do-won and Yoo Yeon-seok of the movie "Steel Rain 2: Summit" (director Yang Woo-suk) was broadcast.

On this day, Yoo Yeon-seok said, "I thought it was a typo because my name was written on the character of 'North Chairman'. 'I wanted to be not Kwak Do-won.' I asked again, and he said I was right. "

Jung Woo-sung, who listened to this, said, "Yoo Yeon-seok took 'Steel Rain 2' before taking the drama 'Spicy Doctor Life'. I really thought the casting was good, "he said.

"Steel Rain 2: Summit" is a film about a crisis just before the war that takes place after the three leaders were kidnapped by North Korea's nuclear submarine in a coup d'etat during the North and South American Summit. It opens on July 29.

Photo = kbs Broadcasting Screen