'Gold Button' Shin Se-kyung, communicates with asmr video .. Sekyung likes this kind of thing

Shin Se-kyung posted an ASMR video.Shin Se-kyungs ASMR video has been released and is a hot topic: The video posted under the title of Se Kyung-se was a good ASMR person # My favorites.Shin Se-kyung, who is about 1 million YouTube subscribers, posted an ASMR video on the theme of What I Like, through the Namo Actors YouTube channel.Shin Se-kyung, who likes dessert enough to refer to himself as Bangsuni, is the back door that showed his passion to air-lift macaroons, plates and teacups directly for this video.Finally, he read out by writing a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video.It was a difficult spring for everyone, but I hope you can always overcome with hope as you have done so far.And Im going to start shooting my next film soon, and Ill be working hard to revive that expectation as long as youve waited. Thank you.I love you. Shin Se-kyungs letter was enough to offer comfort and happiness, while Shin Se-kyungs YouTube channel now has 986,000 subscribers.(Photo: Namo Actors)news report

Shin Se-kyung posted an asmr video.

Shin Se-kyung's asmr video has been released and is a hot topic: The video posted under the title of 'Se Kyung-se was a good asmr person # My favorites'.

Shin Se-kyung, who is about 1 million YouTube subscribers, posted an asmr video on the theme of What I Like, through the Namo Actors YouTube channel.

Shin Se-kyung, who likes dessert enough to refer to himself as "Bangsuni", is the back door that showed his passion to air-lift macaroons, plates and teacups directly for this video. Finally, he read out by writing a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video. “It was a difficult spring for everyone, but I hope you can always overcome with hope as you have done so far. And I'm going to start shooting my next film soon, and I'll be working hard to revive that expectation as long as you've waited. Thank you. I love you.” Shin Se-kyung’s letter was enough to offer comfort and happiness, while Shin Se-kyung’s YouTube channel now has 986,000 subscribers. (Photo: Namo Actors)

news report