'Ji Eun' Jung Woo-sung, who is serious, humble and solid

He first went to work for the new company on November 1, 2017.I joined the company in the 5th year of social life and came out of a solid mid-sized company that had been in for just over 8 years, and did a new The Department in a small brand my seniors were in.It was the fourth company to be published. Not a grand goal. It was a little frustrating to be in one place for a long time.The slogan of my turnover, which I used to talk about around at the time, was smaller than, more freely.I went to work at a new company and for a while I opened a paper newspaper in the morning to find YG Entertainment.Looking for YG Entertainment Street in the morning, passing through paper newspapers, was a long-awaited dream, but this time seems to have disappeared since the first book that was edited by the new company at the end of December of that year.In a way, its a simple routine (the same rules of action), and I think I know why Ive been dreaming for a long time.Anyway, in early December of that year, I accidentally encountered the column of Actor Jung Woo-sung.After visiting the Rohingya Refugee village, it was an introduction to how desperate the situation was and urging attention.After reading the article, which is throwing a message that this place is really serious on the experience of visiting various Refugee villages for many years, I felt like I read the desperate appeal of the activist who has been active for a long time silently.As soon as I finished reading the column, I told my senior at the next seat, Do you want to do a Jung Woo-sung book?Frankly, until I met the article, I did not even realize that he had been working as a United NationsRefugee Goodwill Ambassador for several years.I didnt have a special liking for Actor Jung Woo-sung, but I was just aware of it as a handsome Actor.But one of them shook me, and I was convinced that if I put these articles together and put them in the world, it would be worth it.Immediately, I sent an e-mail to the website of the United NationsRefugee Organizations Korean delegation to find the contact information of the public relations officer in charge of goodwill ambassador activities.The reason why I thought I should seek cooperation first with the United NationsRefugee organization was because I felt that cooperation of the organization was essential in the case of such a book while conducting a book of social activity without borders.At the end of the United NationsRefugee Organization, we were also planning a goodwill ambassador activity, and YG Entertainment was resilient.And a year and a half later, on June 20, 2019, on the occasion of World Refugee Day, Jung Woo-sungs Refugee Story, If You Can See What I See, was published.As I proceeded with the book, I was drawn to the charm of the author, and as I met him in person and became more and more aware, he was the same as in the column I first encountered.I was serious, humble, and solid, and my interest naturally expanded to Actor Jung Woo-sung, and now I am a person waiting for his release date.And there is another area that has fallen out: the Refugee problem.His activities have led to the confirmation of the complex problems of our society that contain the Refugee problem, and he has become more interested.The Departure YG Entertainment was also the latest book of Africans, faithful Christians, vegetarians, United fanatics, and Refugee.The general public has lightly described the appearance of the Refugee camp, which is not easily accessible, but eventually faces the essential contradiction that contains the problem of the side.So another book, another field, came to me.Jeong Hoe-yeop, the head of The Box YG EntertainmentThe book came to me. If you can see what I saw, it was written by Jung Woo-sung The Box (2019)
He first went to work for the new company on November 1, 2017.I joined the company in the 5th year of social life and came out of a solid mid-sized company that had been in for just over 8 years, and did a new The Department in a small brand my seniors were in.It was the fourth company to be published. Not a grand goal. It was a little frustrating to be in one place for a long time.The slogan of my turnover, which I used to talk about around at the time, was smaller than, more freely.I went to work at a new company and for a while I opened a paper newspaper in the morning to find YG Entertainment.Looking for YG Entertainment Street in the morning, passing through paper newspapers, was a long-awaited dream, but this time seems to have disappeared since the first book that was edited by the new company at the end of December of that year.In a way, its a simple routine (the same rules of action), and I think I know why Ive been dreaming for a long time.Anyway, in early December of that year, I accidentally encountered the column of Actor Jung Woo-sung.After visiting the Rohingya Refugee village, it was an introduction to how desperate the situation was and urging attention.After reading the article, which is throwing a message that this place is really serious on the experience of visiting various Refugee villages for many years, I felt like I read the desperate appeal of the activist who has been active for a long time silently.As soon as I finished reading the column, I told my senior at the next seat, Do you want to do a Jung Woo-sung book?Frankly, until I met the article, I did not even realize that he had been working as a United NationsRefugee Goodwill Ambassador for several years.I didnt have a special liking for Actor Jung Woo-sung, but I was just aware of it as a handsome Actor.But one of them shook me, and I was convinced that if I put these articles together and put them in the world, it would be worth it.Immediately, I sent an e-mail to the website of the United NationsRefugee Organizations Korean delegation to find the contact information of the public relations officer in charge of goodwill ambassador activities.The reason why I thought I should seek cooperation first with the United NationsRefugee organization was because I felt that cooperation of the organization was essential in the case of such a book while conducting a book of social activity without borders.At the end of the United NationsRefugee Organization, we were also planning a goodwill ambassador activity, and YG Entertainment was resilient.And a year and a half later, on June 20, 2019, on the occasion of World Refugee Day, Jung Woo-sungs Refugee Story, If You Can See What I See, was published.As I proceeded with the book, I was drawn to the charm of the author, and as I met him in person and became more and more aware, he was the same as in the column I first encountered.I was serious, humble, and solid, and my interest naturally expanded to Actor Jung Woo-sung, and now I am a person waiting for his release date.And there is another area that has fallen out: the Refugee problem.His activities have led to the confirmation of the complex problems of our society that contain the Refugee problem, and he has become more interested.The Departure YG Entertainment was also the latest book of Africans, faithful Christians, vegetarians, United fanatics, and Refugee.The general public has lightly described the appearance of the Refugee camp, which is not easily accessible, but eventually faces the essential contradiction that contains the problem of the side.So another book, another field, came to me.Jeong Hoe-yeop, the head of The Box YG EntertainmentThe book came to me. If you can see what I saw, it was written by Jung Woo-sung The Box (2019)

He first went to work for the new company on November 1, 2017. I joined the company in the 5th year of social life and came out of a solid mid-sized company that had been in for just over 8 years, and did a new The Department in a small brand my seniors were in. It was the fourth company to be published. Not a grand goal. It was a little frustrating to be in one place for a long time. The slogan of my turnover, which I used to talk about around at the time, was 'smaller than, more freely'.

I went to work at a new company and for a while I opened a paper newspaper in the morning to find YG Entertainment. Looking for YG Entertainment Street in the morning, passing through paper newspapers, was a long-awaited dream, but this time seems to have disappeared since the first book that was edited by the new company at the end of December of that year. In a way, it's a simple routine (the same rules of action), and I think I know why I've been dreaming for a long time.

Anyway, in early December of that year, I accidentally encountered the column of Actor Jung Woo-sung. After visiting the Rohingya Refugee village, it was an introduction to how desperate the situation was and urging attention. After reading the article, which is throwing a message that 'this place is really serious' on the experience of visiting various Refugee villages for many years, I felt like I read the desperate appeal of the activist who has been active for a long time silently. As soon as I finished reading the column, I told my senior at the next seat, "Do you want to do a Jung Woo-sung book?"

Frankly, until I met the article, I did not even realize that he had been working as a United Nations Refugee Goodwill Ambassador for several years. I didn’t have a special liking for Actor Jung Woo-sung, but I was just aware of it as a “handsome Actor.” But one of them shook me, and I was convinced that if I put these articles together and put them in the world, it would be worth it.

Immediately, I sent an e-mail to the website of the United Nations Refugee Organization's Korean delegation to find the contact information of the public relations officer in charge of goodwill ambassador activities. The reason why I thought I should seek cooperation first with the United Nations Refugee organization was because I felt that cooperation of the organization was essential in the case of such a book while conducting a book of social activity without borders. At the end of the United Nations Refugee Organization, we were also planning a goodwill ambassador activity, and YG Entertainment was resilient. And a year and a half later, on June 20, 2019, on the occasion of World Refugee Day, Jung Woo-sung's Refugee Story, If You Can See What I See, was published.

As I proceeded with the book, I was drawn to the charm of the author, and as I met him in person and became more and more aware, he was the same as in the column I first encountered. I was serious, humble, and solid, and my interest naturally expanded to Actor Jung Woo-sung, and now I am a person waiting for his release date.

And there is another area that has fallen out: the Refugee problem. His activities have led to the confirmation of the complex problems of our society that contain the Refugee problem, and he has become more interested. The Departure YG Entertainment was also the latest book of Africans, faithful Christians, vegetarians, United fanatics, and Refugee. The general public has lightly described the appearance of the Refugee camp, which is not easily accessible, but eventually faces the 'essential contradiction that contains the problem of the side'. So another book, another field, came to me.

Jeong Hoe-yeop, the head of The Box YG Entertainment

The book came to me. If you can see what I saw, it was written by Jung Woo-sung The Box (2019)