Shin Se-kyung YouTube asmr topic ..YouTube Subscriptions close to 1 million

With ASMR what Shin Se-kyung likes?ASMR video of actor Shin Se-kyung has been released.The video, titled Se Kyungs ASMR was a good person # My favorites, was inspired by the calm Shin Se-kyungs voice and his taste.Shin Se-kyung communicated with Subscriptions in real time through YouTube Love Live! on the 7th of his life.The tension and excitement in Love Live! for the first time made the viewer mom smile.After seeing the chat that the Subscription person will soon be 1 million, he said, What will be the 1 million Subscription event? And had a good time exchanging opinions in real time.ASMR, cooking together, etc. After reading various opinions, I said, I will prepare for it.Later on the 13th, ASMR video was posted on Shin Se-kyungs YouTube channel community, which was filmed under the theme of What I Like.Shin Se-kyung, who likes dessert enough to refer to himself as Bangsuni, showed his passion to air-breed macaroons, plates and teacups directly for this video.Shin Se-kyung is facing a good reputation for sharing the story of Doran Doran and making him feel like eating tea and macaroons.In addition, I traveled and introduced the magnets collected one by one, and shared memories, and read a passage of my favorite books Summer Poetry and Hope for Flowers.Finally, Shin Se-kyung read out by writing a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video.Shin Se-kyung said, It was a difficult spring for everyone, but I hope that I can overcome it with hope as always as I have done so far.And Im going to start shooting my next film soon, and Ill be working hard to revive that expectation as long as youve waited. Thank you.I love you. He gave comfort and happiness to those who saw it.Shin Se-kyungs YouTube channel Subscription is now set to reach one million Subscriptions with 986,000.Shin Se-kyung goes on to shoot JTBCs new drama Run on

"With asmr what Shin Se-kyung likes?"

asmr video of actor Shin Se-kyung has been released. The video, titled 'Se Kyung's asmr was a good person # My favorites', was inspired by the calm Shin Se-kyung's voice and his taste.

Shin Se-kyung communicated with Subscriptions in real time through YouTube Love Live! on the 7th of his life. The tension and excitement in Love Live! for the first time made the viewer 'mom smile'. After seeing the chat that the Subscription person will soon be 1 million, he said, "What will be the 1 million Subscription event?" And had a good time exchanging opinions in real time. asmr, cooking together, etc. After reading various opinions, I said, "I will prepare for it."

Later on the 13th, asmr video was posted on Shin Se-kyung's YouTube channel community, which was filmed under the theme of What I Like. Shin Se-kyung, who likes dessert enough to refer to himself as "Bangsuni", showed his passion to air-breed macaroons, plates and teacups directly for this video. Shin Se-kyung is facing a good reputation for sharing the story of Doran Doran and making him feel like eating tea and macaroons. In addition, I traveled and introduced the magnets collected one by one, and shared memories, and read a passage of my favorite books 'Summer Poetry' and 'Hope for Flowers'.

Finally, Shin Se-kyung read out by writing a hand letter to his favorite people, fans watching the video. Shin Se-kyung said, "It was a difficult spring for everyone, but I hope that I can overcome it with hope as always as I have done so far. And I'm going to start shooting my next film soon, and I'll be working hard to revive that expectation as long as you've waited. Thank you. I love you. "He gave comfort and happiness to those who saw it.

Shin Se-kyung's YouTube channel Subscription is now set to reach one million Subscriptions with 986,000.

Shin Se-kyung goes on to shoot JTBC's new drama 'Run on'