Heo Kyung-hwan, "Unintentionally, Fin.K.L Parma is going to be a middle...Today is a day I want to change."

Comedian and Singer Heo Kyung-hwan heralded the Hair style transform.On the morning of the 14th, Heo Kyung-hwan posted two self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, Unintentionally, I am going to be Fin.K.LPARma.Heo Kyung-hwan said, Today is the day I want to change! Dyeing? Kurt? Give me your opinion.In the photo, Heo Kyung-hwan is smiling with a smile full of boyishness toward the camera with his chin in one hand.As he boasts a solid body with steady exercise, his arm muscles that can not be hidden attract attention.Meanwhile, Heo Kyung-hwan is currently appearing on JTBC Genreman Comedy.Heo Kyung-hwan SNS

Comedian and Singer Heo Kyung-hwan heralded the Hair style transform.

On the morning of the 14th, Heo Kyung-hwan posted two self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, "Unintentionally, I am going to be Fin.K.L Parma.

Heo Kyung-hwan said, "Today is the day I want to change! Dyeing? Kurt? Give me your opinion."

In the photo, Heo Kyung-hwan is smiling with a smile full of boyishness toward the camera with his chin in one hand. As he boasts a solid body with steady exercise, his arm muscles that can not be hidden attract attention.

Meanwhile, Heo Kyung-hwan is currently appearing on JTBC 'Genreman Comedy'.

Heo Kyung-hwan SNS