DoReMi Market' EXO Baekhyun, Beom-Jun Jang 'Scary Unrequited Love' The perfect 'One shot' heroine

On the afternoon of the 25th, TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market, Baekhyun became the main character of One shot with the past class.EXO Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai appeared as guests on the day Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market.The three people challenged the kimchi cheese rice with the Amazing Saturday members.MC Boom said, EXO has a high stake in Amazing Saturday, he said. It has been released six times, but the success rate is very low.Its three wins and three losses, especially the Chanyeol part, which came out a lot, he said.Chanyeol said, I have been reflecting on my part and I have been reflecting on it. He laughed when he recorded the album with Sehun Lee.When I heard the verse of the problem and released the sushi, Chanyeol was almost empty, while Baekhyun wrote the lyrics and impressed the members.Also, when I read the lyrics, I was impressed with stable pitch and relaxation.The members shouted, Its the right answer! and Boom even said, I think youve been practicing.Kai was pointed out by Boom by copying the lyrics of Baekhyun, saying, Is not it right?In the end, the main character of One shot on this day became Baekhyun who succeeded in the past class.TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market is broadcast every Saturday at 7:40 pm.

On the afternoon of the 25th, TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market', Baekhyun became the main character of One shot with the past class.

EXO Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai appeared as guests on the day Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market'. The three people challenged the kimchi cheese rice with the Amazing Saturday members.

MC Boom said, "EXO has a high stake in Amazing Saturday'," he said. "It has been released six times, but the success rate is very low. It's three wins and three losses, especially the Chanyeol part, which came out a lot," he said.

Chanyeol said, "I have been reflecting on my part and I have been reflecting on it." He laughed when he recorded the album with Sehun Lee.

When I heard the verse of the problem and released the sushi, Chanyeol was almost empty, while Baekhyun wrote the lyrics and impressed the members. Also, when I read the lyrics, I was impressed with stable pitch and relaxation.

The members shouted, "It's the right answer!" and Boom even said, "I think you've been practicing." Kai was pointed out by Boom by copying the lyrics of Baekhyun, saying, "Is not it right?"

In the end, the main character of One shot on this day became Baekhyun who succeeded in the past class.

TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market' is broadcast every Saturday at 7:40 pm.