Taeyeon panics over one shot of off-shoulder dress "I don't think I've worn anything" (Amazing Saturday)

Taeyeon panicked after she got one shot in an off-shoulder dressOn March 12, TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday, OCN Superior Day Jin Goo and Hado Kwon appeared as guests and showed off their ability to write dictation.In the Tomahawk Dongas round, I guessed the lyrics of Park Mi-kyungs Adams Psychology.Shin Dong-yup pointed out the song of the year and caused a laugh, and Shin Dong-yup cheered on Taeyeon, who was slightly wrong, saying, Every time the singer who is in the top spot announces it,Jin Goo perfected the song, and the one person who was close to the correct answer and the most hit one shot was Taeyeon.Taeyeon showed off his INVU choreography when he received a one-shot, and was embarrassed, saying, I dont think Ive worn anything.Park Na-rae joked, I thought I was in a hot spring, and Kee laughed, saying, I thought it was a self-defeating half-hearted.Within a while, Taeyeon finished the one-shot screen to guest promotion.
Taeyeon panicked after she got one shot in an off-shoulder dressOn March 12, TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday, OCN Superior Day Jin Goo and Hado Kwon appeared as guests and showed off their ability to write dictation.In the Tomahawk Dongas round, I guessed the lyrics of Park Mi-kyungs Adams Psychology.Shin Dong-yup pointed out the song of the year and caused a laugh, and Shin Dong-yup cheered on Taeyeon, who was slightly wrong, saying, Every time the singer who is in the top spot announces it,Jin Goo perfected the song, and the one person who was close to the correct answer and the most hit one shot was Taeyeon.Taeyeon showed off his INVU choreography when he received a one-shot, and was embarrassed, saying, I dont think Ive worn anything.Park Na-rae joked, I thought I was in a hot spring, and Kee laughed, saying, I thought it was a self-defeating half-hearted.Within a while, Taeyeon finished the one-shot screen to guest promotion.
Taeyeon panicked after she got one shot in an off-shoulder dressOn March 12, TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday, OCN Superior Day Jin Goo and Hado Kwon appeared as guests and showed off their ability to write dictation.In the Tomahawk Dongas round, I guessed the lyrics of Park Mi-kyungs Adams Psychology.Shin Dong-yup pointed out the song of the year and caused a laugh, and Shin Dong-yup cheered on Taeyeon, who was slightly wrong, saying, Every time the singer who is in the top spot announces it,Jin Goo perfected the song, and the one person who was close to the correct answer and the most hit one shot was Taeyeon.Taeyeon showed off his INVU choreography when he received a one-shot, and was embarrassed, saying, I dont think Ive worn anything.Park Na-rae joked, I thought I was in a hot spring, and Kee laughed, saying, I thought it was a self-defeating half-hearted.Within a while, Taeyeon finished the one-shot screen to guest promotion.

Taeyeon panicked after she got one shot in an off-shoulder dress

On March 12, TVN entertainment program 'Amazing Saturday', OCN 'Superior Day' Jin Goo and Hado Kwon appeared as guests and showed off their ability to write dictation.

In the Tomahawk Dongas round, I guessed the lyrics of Park Mi-kyung's "Adam's Psychology".

Shin Dong-yup pointed out the song of the year and caused a laugh, and Shin Dong-yup cheered on Taeyeon, who was slightly wrong, saying, "Every time the singer who is in the top spot announces it,

Jin Goo perfected the song, and the one person who was close to the correct answer and the most hit one shot was Taeyeon.

Taeyeon showed off his 'INVU' choreography when he received a one-shot, and was embarrassed, saying, "I don't think I've worn anything."

Park Na-rae joked, "I thought I was in a hot spring," and Kee laughed, saying, "I thought it was a self-defeating half-hearted."

Within a while, Taeyeon finished the one-shot screen to guest promotion.