Won Tae-in "The Punch Press weighs more against juniors"

Won Tae-in was the winner of the 2020 Shinhan Bank KBO League in Jamsil Stadium on the 2nd, starting the Kyonggi away with LG, and scoring five hits in seven innings and three strikeouts.Won Tae-in achieved his third win of the season (1 loss), and his ERA was lowered to 2.45.LG Cole Hamels was Rookie Lee Min-ho (19), who reported his first win of his career after winning a decision on Won Tae-in on the 21st of last month.Won Tae-in, who pledged to win this time, showed a power pitching and won the victory.Won Tae-in completely blocked the LG line with The, change-up, slider and curve in the mid to late 140 km/h, especially the heavy The and the control.Won Tae-in looked rather weary shortly after Kyonggi.I met two new players this year and they all gave me their first victory, but I wanted to win as a senior who came to the pro one season first.I feel good because I have a good pitching. Won Tae-in explained the position that changed from last year.Won Tae-in said, I had a lot of hand-to-hand games last year, but now I have a good result because I have won the game with The rather than the change.This year, The is always throwing as the best and adjusting the completion with the change ball. Baekmi was Musa 1 and 2 in the bottom of the fourth inning; Won Tae-in struck out five in succession, throwing five in succession against LG foreign hitter Roberto Jordi Alba.After that, he handled all the subsequent hitters as a bumper and handed over Danger, who recalled that Won Tae-in was so hard after the fourth and did not know he would throw until the seventh.Im more of a leftover for the Danger, Ive played with Jordi Alba confidently, he said.The key to the pitch today was high The. I took the counter fight in favor with fastball, he explained.Won Tae-in said, I do not throw the fastest ball in baseball life, but it is the best now when I look at balls, location, etc.I know when I see the ball going in after the pitch and the swing of the opponent. I laughed that I no longer want to compete with my juniors.Lee Min-ho was shaken in the first inning, and he dragged her to the seventh, but she was a good pitching brother, and I was stimulated and threw up to seven innings and was able to pitch well.It is more burdensome to stick with juniors than the punch press. Won Tae-in has been a great pitch, said Samsung Lions Heo Sam-yeong.Taein threw it confidently, and defense and bench support seem to have made Taein stronger. Huh praised catcher Kang Min-hos lead as Kang Min-hos lead was the basis of Taeins scoreless pitching.
Won Tae-in was the winner of the 2020 Shinhan Bank KBO League in Jamsil Stadium on the 2nd, starting the Kyonggi away with LG, and scoring five hits in seven innings and three strikeouts.Won Tae-in achieved his third win of the season (1 loss), and his ERA was lowered to 2.45.LG Cole Hamels was Rookie Lee Min-ho (19), who reported his first win of his career after winning a decision on Won Tae-in on the 21st of last month.Won Tae-in, who pledged to win this time, showed a power pitching and won the victory.Won Tae-in completely blocked the LG line with The, change-up, slider and curve in the mid to late 140 km/h, especially the heavy The and the control.Won Tae-in looked rather weary shortly after Kyonggi.I met two new players this year and they all gave me their first victory, but I wanted to win as a senior who came to the pro one season first.I feel good because I have a good pitching. Won Tae-in explained the position that changed from last year.Won Tae-in said, I had a lot of hand-to-hand games last year, but now I have a good result because I have won the game with The rather than the change.This year, The is always throwing as the best and adjusting the completion with the change ball. Baekmi was Musa 1 and 2 in the bottom of the fourth inning; Won Tae-in struck out five in succession, throwing five in succession against LG foreign hitter Roberto Jordi Alba.After that, he handled all the subsequent hitters as a bumper and handed over Danger, who recalled that Won Tae-in was so hard after the fourth and did not know he would throw until the seventh.Im more of a leftover for the Danger, Ive played with Jordi Alba confidently, he said.The key to the pitch today was high The. I took the counter fight in favor with fastball, he explained.Won Tae-in said, I do not throw the fastest ball in baseball life, but it is the best now when I look at balls, location, etc.I know when I see the ball going in after the pitch and the swing of the opponent. I laughed that I no longer want to compete with my juniors.Lee Min-ho was shaken in the first inning, and he dragged her to the seventh, but she was a good pitching brother, and I was stimulated and threw up to seven innings and was able to pitch well.It is more burdensome to stick with juniors than the punch press. Won Tae-in has been a great pitch, said Samsung Lions Heo Sam-yeong.Taein threw it confidently, and defense and bench support seem to have made Taein stronger. Huh praised catcher Kang Min-hos lead as Kang Min-hos lead was the basis of Taeins scoreless pitching.

Won Tae-in was The winner of The 2020 Shinhan Bank KBO League in Jamsil Stadium on The 2nd, starting The Kyonggi away with lg, and scoring five hits in seven innings and three strikeouts.

Won Tae-in achieved his third win of The season (1 loss), and his ERA was lowered to 2.45.

lg Cole Hamels was "Rookie" Lee Min-ho (19), who reported his first win of his career after winning a decision on Won Tae-in on The 21st of last month.

Won Tae-in, who pledged to win this time, showed a power pitching and won The victory.

Won Tae-in completely blocked The lg line with The, change-up, slider and curve in The mid to late 140 km/h, especially The heavy The and The control.

Won Tae-in looked raTher weary shortly after Kyonggi.

"I met two new players this year and They all gave me Their first victory, but I wanted to win as a senior who came to The pro one season first. I feel good because I have a good pitching. "

Won Tae-in explained The position that changed from last year.

Won Tae-in said, "I had a lot of hand-to-hand games last year, but now I have a good result because I have won The game with The raTher than The change. This year, The is always throwing as The best and adjusting The completion with The change ball. "

Baekmi was Musa 1 and 2 in The bottom of The fourth inning; Won Tae-in struck out five in succession, throwing five in succession against lg foreign hitter Roberto Jordi Alba. After that, he handled all The subsequent hitters as a bumper and handed over Danger, who recalled that Won Tae-in was so hard after The fourth and did not know he would throw until The seventh.

"I'm more of a leftover for The Danger, I've played with Jordi Alba confidently," he said.

"The key to The pitch today was high The. I took The counter fight in favor with fastball," he explained.

Won Tae-in said, "I do not throw The fastest ball in baseball life, but it is The best now when I look at balls, location, etc. I know when I see The ball going in after The pitch and The swing of The opponent. "

I laughed that I no longer want to compete with my juniors.

"Lee Min-ho was shaken in The first inning, and he dragged her to The seventh, but she was a good pitching broTher, and I was stimulated and threw up to seven innings and was able to pitch well. It is more burdensome to stick with juniors than The punch press. "

"Won Tae-in has been a great pitch," said Samsung Lions Heo Sam-yeong. Taein threw it confidently, and defense and bench support seem to have made Taein stronger. "

Huh praised catcher Kang Min-ho's lead as "Kang Min-ho's lead was The basis of Taein's scoreless pitching."